.* 6 *.

Kirishima
I laid in the middle of a field, staring up to the sky. What am I supposed to do...

I could feel my phone buzz in my pocket. I pull it out and see that it was Kaminari texting me.

Kams: 'BROOOO'

Eijiro: 'what's up bro?'

Kams: 'I JUST FOUND MY SOUMATE!!!'

Eijiro: 'AY CONGRATS!'

I could see Kaminari begin to spam me saying how happy he is and saying he never would've thought it was Shinso. Although something told me that they were meant to be together. Which brings me back to Izuku...

I want him to know that he belongs with me. But how and why is Bakugou someone else he can be with. I stand up and begin walking trying to get my mind off the issue. Even if it is for a bit.

That's when I spot him. He walks out a convenience store with the new issue of the MH comic. I haven't lost yet!

Kirishima: "Izu—!"

Katsuki: "Damn it Deku! You're really going to rope me into reading these..."

Izuku: "Well, if we end up soulmates...I thought it'd be cool if we could talk about my comic obsession..."

Katsuki: "You're lucky I love you so much..."

I could feel a dagger stab my heart. I felt like throwing up hearing them talk like that. What did they see in us that made us the first option.

Izuku: "Um, hi Kiri..."

I could see him blush and look up at me.

Eijiro: "God you look cute today..."

He soon looked down turning a darker shade of pink while I looked up blushing. Why did I have to say it out loud.

Izuku: "Th-Thanks..."

Katsuki: "If you want to flirt with him, do it on your date!"

That's when he wrapped his arm around Izuku. I bit my lip, I just want to tell him that he's my soulmate. So Bakugou can leave him alone.

Kirishima: "Then...then when can I take you out for a date Izu?"

Izuku: "Uh! I...I guess after school tomorrow..."

Katsuki: "What the hell!"

Kirishima: "Then...see you after school."

I swiftly turn around and speed walk. An actual date, why do I feel so nervous now!?

Izuku
Katsuki: "Oi! Did you just agree to go on date while we're on one."

Izuku: "Well, I did save my first date for one of my soulmates..."

I could feel myself blush. What is even with this situation. I've never heard of someone having two phrases. I look down at my wrist and that's when I could feel a hand grab my chin.

Katsuki: "Only pay attention to me..."

He made me look into his eyes. My heart throbbed at his words. I knew I always liked Kacchan but, what about my first soulmate. There was a reason why the universe put us together. Then again...

Katsuki: "Deku..."

I could feel his lips near mine. I softly push him back.

Izuku: "If we're really meant to be together, I want to save our first kiss for when I know for sure."

I could see him cuss under his breathe but soon enough he ruffled my hair and walked ahead of me. Kacchan...

If you already said the words I'm meant to hear, then why do I still have someone else's words. Something is just not adding up.

Kirishima
Kirishima: "I...have a question mom..."

"What is it honey?"

Kirishima: "My soulmate...he says he has two phrases on his wrists. What am I supposed to do?"

"Well, that is very rare. It's honestly up to you guys now."

Kirishima: "That really doesn't help..."

"Think of it this way. It can be you and him. Them with someone else. Or to spice things up you could all end up together!"

Kirishima: "What!?"

"It's a very rare thing. Anything can happen."

That really doesn't help! Either I end up with Izu or I could end up in a threesome!? I love him so much but screw sharing, my love is for one person and that person is Izuku.

I went to my room and just laid down on my bed. What if Izu wants to have more than one partner though? I don't think that's the case. He's grown up with Bakugou so it's only natural that he might have some feelings for him...I guess.

That's when I could hear my phone ring. I grab it and see that there's a text from Izu.

Izu: 'So about that date...'

Kiri: 'not up for it anymore?'

Izu: 'no it's not that!'
'I just don't understand why'd you'd want to take me out'

Kiri: 'wdym?'

Izu: 'well, I have Kacchan's words on me what makes you think we should be together...'

Kiri: 'the fact that I fell for you the day we met'

Oh no...maybe I shouldn't have said something like that! I look over at my wrist and nothings changed. I sighed in relief and looked back to my screen. He isn't answering...

Kiri: 'look, if you really don't want to'

Izu: 'I do! I was just a bit flustered...'

Kiri: 'well I'm always flustered around you Izu'

'I think you're my soulmate'