Chapter 1: In a land

Once upon a time, there lived a King and a Queen, they are very friendly in their kingdom called "Friendly landia" the King and Queen who are named "Chilli" and "Bandit" also had two daughters named "Bluey", who was very Brave to challenge on anything, and her little sister "Bingo" who is very Shy and Soft, she loved playing in the Backyard with her animal friends, the residents were friendly too, they love to share and have fun together.

However, there is another Kingdom that is NOT friendly, it is called "Greedy Goltch" the King and Queen, who are named "Rusty" and "Indy" weren't very friendly at all, especially their follower "Jack", who is known for being a Criminal around every kingdom, especially Friendly landia, the residents would also steal things for being greedy and take it for themselves.

One night, Jack was told to steal the crowns of Bluey and Bingo, he Accepted it and went off, he snuck into the Castle and stole Bluey's crown first, she didn't hear a thing, then Stole Bingo's, but Accidentally left the door open, thus causing Bingo to wake up and realize her crown was gone, she looked outside of her room and saw Jack.

Bingo: *Gasp* MY CROWN!!!
Bluey: WHAT?!

Jack immediately notices the princesses and tries to run away.

Bingo: GET HIM!

Bluey and the Terriers (who are the guards) were trying to catch Jack and take back the crowns, but soon got into a trap he set up.

Bluey: Bingo! You need to get him, and fast!
Bingo: but..
Bluey and the Terriers: Just go!!

With the help of her Brave sister and the Terriers, Bingo ran as fast as the wind, catching up to Jack.

Jack POV: I need to get out of here before the pesky Princess gets me!

Bingo is very close to catching Jack, he was near and Bingo pounces on him like a Lion pouncing on it's prey.

Bingo: I got you now!
Jack: Grr...
Bluey: You did it little Sister, Terriers, send him to the Dungeon.
Terrier 1: you got it, Princess.

The Terriers put Jack and threw him away in the Dungeon, when they are tired, the Castle Caretaker named "Jean-Luc" would help them if they are in need, treating them like brothers.

Jean-Luc: Need help?
Terrier 1: Yes, please.

Jean-Luc gets them some bread and water.

Terrier 2: Oh, and Retrieve these back to the Princesses.
Jean-Luc: *Blushes* O-Okay.
Terrier 2 POV: Hmm, he acts strange when i say something about the Princesses, especially Bluey, but why?

Jean-Luc always had a Crush on Bluey, he liked her since they were 6 (They are 17 in this AU, Bingo is 15), and he is about to retrieve her crown, but does Bingo's first.

Jean-Luc: *Not Blushing* here, your majesty.
Bingo: Thank you.
Jean-Luc POV: Alright, now i have to return the crown of...Bluey O////_////O.
Bluey: Hello, Jean-Luc.
Jean-Luc: H-Hi Bluey, Here's your Crown.
Bluey: Thank you *Kiss on JL's Cheek*

Bluey returns to her room to sleep, with Jean-Luc however, he faints.

Terrier 1: Looks like he's in Love with the Brave Princess~.
Terrier 2 and 3: Hehe ^u^.

The next day...
Bandit: Good morning, girls.
Bluey: Good morning, father.
Bingo: Good morning.
Chilli: what was going on last night? I heard some noises last night.
Bluey: it's a long story, Mother.
Bingo POV: hmm, speaking of last night...i feel like i would change the criminal's mind about being greedy...

TBC...