𝟽...𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕆𝕗 𝔸 '𝕃𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖' ᴘᴀʀᴛ-2

Start from the beginning

"Found bandages!"

   Tang called out from inside of the crashes truck, he held up a med kit. Y/n is sitting quietly in crisscross apple sauce as Mei and Tang both wrap bandages around Y/n.

"Wow you really are beat up."

   Mei said with a small smile. Y/n laughed too.

"Yeah..."

"Hey Y/n."

"Hm?"

   Y/n turned towards Tang who tense up by the attention from Y/n. His cheeks were slightly red but he kept a chill emotion.

"Thank you for protecting me. Sorry too that you went threw the trouble because of me..."

   Tang nervously said, Y/n's eyes slightly opened more at Tangs apology.

"O-oh no it's not your fault, I'm happy that you're okay! You weren't trouble to me, it's my job now to protect people from danger!"

   Y/n smiled softly at Tang. 

   Tang still can't get his thoughts to stop thinking about Y/n's smile, it was so powerful that even it could shine a light in a dark room!

   He still thankful of him, protecting him like a knight. Yeah...

Maybe he will be like his knight...

   As Y/n finished his noodles in satisfaction smacking his lips together. He perked up smelling another powerful scent. In the air...

   He looked up seeing a black and red bird looking down at him with its gold eyes, as it started and fly, it took a soar in the dark clouds disappearing.

   Y/n furrowed his eye brows down a bit in suspicion, Yami also looked up glaring at the sky.

   Yami knew the trouble that Y/n got into. The only way for him to get out is to live it out, he has enough years to live it out until it's over. 

   Y/n could smile and talk carelessly about the trouble he is in. Oh how such a kind human being his is in a cruel world of over powering demons. The cat hopes that one day Y/n will be ready for his adventures.

   His soon journey into the unknown.