(Y/n): aye, I can agree to that...usually these things appear more lively, yet it's no more alive than a lich, would you like to take my offer on that duel, Sir Stronoff.

Gazef: perhaps another time, I shall let adamantine warriors talk with each other.

The man leaves you confused at his remark when you turn around seeing Lakyus in a pink dress her blonde hair let loose

Lakyus: von Cainhurst, it is a pleasure meet once more.

(Y/n): it has only been a few hours.

Lakyus: ...that is true, to be honest I didn't believe you would show up to these, I perceived you as someone who sought out battles then a ball.

(Y/n): events like these are no different to battles wealth flaunted in order to show supremacy, secrets fired to underhand rivals, and one misstep could lead to misfortune of a broken toe.

She laughs at your comparison of the two very different topics sometimes you didn't need speech boosting items like your [Coins of Eros]

Lakyus: my, von Cainhurst is combat all you think?

(Y/n): no, I assumed a lady like yourself would never bother with events like these, no less in a pink dress...Lady of Blue Rose.

Lakyus: and I too, seeing a Noble fighting as an adventurer in the frontlines is not something I see everyday, Huntsman of Darkness.

(Y/n): I see you use words as good as blades too.

Lakyus: thank you, it is a shame your friend and sister could not attend.

(Y/n): Momon doesn't like these events, my sister is too shy so she tends to throw insults I decided to let her stay with him.

Lakyus: are you not afraid that they aren't fucking behind your back.

Your eyes widen in short amusement giving a snort in humor at her crude remark

(Y/n): oh, I know Momon wouldn't.

You laugh in your head even if Narberal was your real sister you wouldn't worry there was nothing Ainz could do about his current predicament and the idea behind it makes you laugh

(Y/n): and you, how fare your comrades?

Lakyus: a lot better I made sure Evileye to tend to those two further.

(Y/n): and the other one?

Lakyus: what other one?

Your eyes dart behind her in between two crowds of Nobles in the shadows of a pillar eyes gazing back at you widening before disappearing

Lakyus: you appeared to have scared her off, impressive.

(Y/n): you don't make it far as an adventurer without being perceptive.

Lakyus: that is true, even for someone whose only been doing this for a couple months.

You smirk at her comment drinking more from your glass setting it down on a passing serving maid

(Y/n): how about a dance?

Lakyus: gladly.

She takes your hand leading her towards the center to join the dance among other Nobles

Lakyus: I assumed as a Noble they taught you how to dance?

(Y/n): if I did not know how my swordsmanship would never be as graceful.