We are better than that ?!?, Clean the house

Começar do início

Law walked quite futher away from the Blue Sunny Town. He walked and walked until a red hair guy suddenly was about to jump on the guy but since Law can sense someone was nearing, he quickly put on his fighting stance.

He turn around, only to see a guy he want to less see the most. He sigh irritatedly before walking away, ignoring the red hair guy blabbering about fighting only to realise he has been ignored.

'this dude- ignore me... ME ?!?'

Kidd fumming in anger before he launched forward to attack Law who was almost 100m afar.

"Nu-uh.... Why am i so unlucky?-"
Law wondered before a brief flashback appear about on how he first met Luffy and Kidd. It was like the clock stop for awhile before Kidd attacked Law.

Law move to the side before looking at Kidd in his stoic look face.

"What d'ya want, kidd- ya ?!"
Law sigh after asking him. He was too tired to fight the mad red hair man.

"Hah !! U ask me 'what d'ya want, kidd- ya?!' at me ?!? Why did u ignored me then huh ?!?"
Kidd sarcasticly mimicking Law's voice and his expression.

"Can u explain why i should spend my precious time with you then ?"
Law politely ask Kidd who was red in embarrassment.

"You- lets fight, peasant !! Lets see who is the strongest !! I will kill you right now !!"

"Bet."
Law muttered

"WHAT DID YA SAY ?!?"
Kidd eyes twitched in irritated and start to fight Law whose ready to fight him back.

'here we go again~ :/'

Both of them were fighting near the sea while their crew waiting of their arrival back to their ship/submarine.
.
.
.

"Where is our captain ?"
Killer ask the crew but they only shaking their head as 'idk?'
Killer sigh knowing that his captain might find someone interesting on the way or fighting people as he would like.

'why is he our captain, again ?'
.
.
.

"Ikkaku, where is captain? Does he not arrive yet ?"
Penguin asked ikkaku who's jolt in her sleep after hearing a voice. She cough and saying;

"C-captain hasnt come back yet ?!"
Ikkaku said looking around denying the fact that she was sleeping instead of protecting the submarine.

Penguin look at her with his 'really ?!?' face. He grunt in annoyance looking at bepo whos putting the plastic bag inside.

"Bepo what should we do. Do we need to wait for captain ?"
Shashi asked leaning on the metal.

"Hm....i guess? Let just wait for him a bit more then we will go to search for him...."

All of them nods, agreeing.
.
.
.

As the two captain fight each other, they dont realised that a weird sea king was watching them from a far.