Part 16 - Min Yoongi ?

*Chanyeol POV- 

I got a call from suho and he told me that baek got shot by our enemies . I told soo-ah that  he got into accident . She was crying all the way till hospital . Why am I so unlucky? I bring problems where ever I go . 

*Soo-ah POV- 

I was dying of worry . How can he be so careless? We reached the hospital as I ran to the reception . I went to his room no . where the nurse called me to collect my blood as he lost a lot of blood due to the accident . They told me that he was out of danger and is in a good condition , he just felt dizzy and weak because of the blood loss. 

*Chanyeol POV- 

I was going to pick soo-ah up after she was done meeting baekhyun . I was looking for his room but couldn't find it so I asked the nurse as she pointed towards the left . I started cheking  every room on the left until I came across a room where I found a familiar figure sleeping peacefully on the bed .  The realization hit me that it was none other than my own sister PARK YURI . I rushed to the nurse to ask her about it.

me - excuse me . what happened to the patient inside that room ? who brought her here ?

nurse - sorry but I need to know who are you to her ?

me- I am her brother Park Chanyeol .

nurse - ooh ! she came here aroung 2 months ago . she only talks to the man who brought her here . He was ..................................

MIN YOONGI .

Yoongi? W- was he the one who did that to yuri ? Anger was boiling inside me as I started driving towards BTS mansion with soo- ah

sa- chan calm down . I know him , there is no way he could do that .

me- soo-ah please .....don't .

I told her not wanting to lash out on her. she sat quietly until we reached . I took shaking steps , afraid to know the truth . I banged the door opened by jk.

me - MIN YOONGI !

JK - Calm down man .what's up with you?

me - shut up. JUST shut up ! 

Yoongi came downstairs , I grabbed his collar 

me - How do you know yuri ?

yg- what does it have to do with you ?

me- I said HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW MY SISTER !!?

yg- I found her  on our mission she was g-getting raped by our enemies men's . I knew she was your sister so I brought her to our house .

I felt the heaviness in my chest calming down as I hugged him .

me- I'm sorry and thank you .For what you did I will be always indebt to you .

yg - It's okay ,I took care of your sister so you just take care of my sister .

me- ofcourse I will ! I love her ..............