Last Call.. Part 2

One after another, they could tell girls and boys were getting killed in an instant of a trigger. She shut her eyes tight and said her prayers. She clasped her hands tight on her phone with tears in her eyes. "God please make sure he's okay! Please make sure that if one if us were to die today it would be me. Don't harm him, he's the best thing to ever happen to me!" She felt arms clasp around her tight. "It will be alright. He'll be fine." Chen whispers in her ear. "You dont know that Chen" as more tears flow down her cheeks. "Give him a call!" Chen said as equally as nervous as she is. He is definitely worried about Suho because they were best friends.

Her fingers were shaking as she pressed speed dial to call Suho. She took a shaky breath before putting the phone next to her ear. As Chen's arms are wrapped around her in case they manage to come in the door. She gulped when dialing. So many thoughts crossed her mind. Was he alive? Is everything fine on his side of the building? Did he get killed? Within seconds he answer the call. "Baby?" He croaked out softly "Are you alright?" "Yes I'm okay are you?" "Yes I'm fine, I love you" she says softly. "I love you too" he whispers! "I'm sorry!" The both of them whispered at the same time. "I'm really sorry, I should I should of told you from the get go!" She shook her head slightly "no I'm sorry, I should of been more understanding!" She cried out softly the moment she heard him sniff trying to hold it in but does it anyway.

"Don't cry, don't you dare we'll be fine. And we'll be safe! I promise! We'll laugh about this when we get home! I'll-" his voice was cut off the moment a gunshot was heard outside the classroom my door. "S-Suho" "I think I'm next!" She closed her eyes as tight as she could, she could feel her heart pounding. "You'll be fine! Nothing will happen to y-" his voice was cut off again when the doorknob tried to twist open. A bunch of guys were trying to bust in the door. "Let's break the door open!" A guy shouted from the outside of the classroom door. "Let's find something to bust it down." Another suggested. "But I don't think there's anyone in ther-" the guys voice trailed off the moment one if the students named Alex accidentally knocked a book off one of the desk letting a loud thud echo. "There are people in there, hurry find something!"

The student in the classroom winced in fear, including Juliet. Chen's arms still wrapped around her. "Nothing will happen, nothing will happen." Chen repeated. Mr. Knight grabbed a baseball bat waiting beside the door in case they were to bust in. She gulped with tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry Suho. I'm sorry for all those things I said to you. I'm sorry I couldn't be the perfect girlfriend you wanted. I think my time is up! I love you so so so so much!" She cried while he was on the other line. " don't say that, you'll be alright! No one will hurt you!" He whispered. And all she wanted was to hold on to him one last time.

"What class are you in I'm coming!"he raised his voice. "Suho." She called out. "What is it? Are they in your room? Tell me where you're at." He demanded. "Suho please listen to me" she pleaded this time begging for him to listen. He sniffles waiting for her to reply. "Please promise me when you make it you'll forget about me and be happy!"
"Bu-"
"Please do it for me!" She heard him let out a heavy sigh. "I-i just.." He croaked out as she hushed him. "Promise me!" "I can't he yelled." "You're my first love, my only love!" He croaked out softly. "Please!" She pleaded as more tears came strolling down her face. "I promise! But nothing will happen to you! Nothing will oka-"
Mr. Knight "everyone shut off your phones! Now!" Suho heard Mr. Knight and started repeating "no, no, no!"
She closed her eyes shut before whispering "goodbye suho, I love you!" "No Juliet! Don't you dare hang up on me!" "Guys get ready their coming! Don't try to leave!" Yells Mr. Knight! As she stares at her picture of Suho smiling while holding a bouquet of flowers he got for her on Valentines Day. She kissed her phone. Saying "thank you for loving me."