Last Call..

Alright class! Can Anybody tell me the answer t-" Mr. Knight's voice was cut off with the sounds of thuds in the hallway. The room was dead silent. Mr. Knight stopped talking as he put down his book and marker. He gulped before walking to the door. A loud bang of a gunshot could be heard. His eyes widened as well as the rest of the class room. A piercing girls scream was heard but was easily cut off by the moment another gunshot was sounded. "Everyone get down and hide!" Mr. Knight whispered loud enough for them to hear as he locked the door and switched off the lights. He quickly ran towards the curtains to close them, trying to make the room as dark as possible to hide the presence of anyone.

"Damion, Austin, help me with this!" Mr. Knight whispered as the boys reluctantly got up to help him move the cabinets in front of the door. "All the boys get up and help me put stuff in front of the door, girls find a place to hide. Be quick."
"Please please please I don't want to die" a girl shrieked as someone quickly grabbed and covered her mouth. "Shut up are you trying to get us killed" a guy whispered to get her attention. She finally got quiet.

Ignoring the situation she bit her lip as she thought of her boyfriend in his class. Why is this happening? Why now? Why now when us two are in the middle of an argument. She thought to herself knowing she doesn't want to die knowing the last thing she said to Suho was.. She just didn't want to die knowing she could've told him she loved him more than anything in the world.

A few girls in the class started to cry as they realized their chances of dying were very high. Some started saying their prayers. She gulped as she held her phone, letting tears stream down her face. "I'm sorry! I'm so so sorry Suho" she muttered to herself as she stared at her wallpaper of which was her and him just a few days ago, before the argument, before she came to class today. Memories of her and him meeting the first time flashed in her mind. As she thought of these memories the ones from her and him arguing crossed her mind saddening her more.

°°°
"You are so unbelievable!" She shouted at him as he chased after her. "Its not what it looks like!"

"Yes it is, your fooling around with her! So what am I not good enough anymore?"
"What's that supposed to mean?"
"You know exactly what that means"
As she rolls her eyes releasing her hand from his. "Look It was just a stupid girl!"

"No its not there are rumors going around about you two! Tell me what's going on!"

He let out a sigh "we kissed once, that's all.!" He reached for her hand. "But she done it to me, I didn't want to" she let's go of his hand. "Really? Then why didn't you pull away?"

"She was blackmailing me! She said if I didn't kiss her she do things to my father. Her father is my fathers boss! I couldn't let him lose his job!"

"You could of just told me about it!" He gulped realizing he could of told her about it! "I don't want to see you ever again!" She snapped before walking to class.

°°°

Chen stood up as he tried to go to the door. "What are you doing?" Mr. Knight said.
As he grabs Chens arm.
"We can't sit here and do nothing!"

"Do you wanna die? Go hide right now!"
Mr. Knight hissed.

Tension was rising in the room when gunshots and screams from girls could be heard from the hallways.