Twilights rein.

(I DONT OWN THE BABY SITTERS CLUB I ONLY OWN THE PLOT/FANFIC IM WRITITNG)

It was my first day back at my new old high school. I couldn't wait to see my friends and tell them how much I missed them since Ive been in New York. Especially Claudia. I couldn't wait to show her all the new clothes Ive bought in the last few years, the thing I've learned. But first I need to worry about copying these notes on the board.

As I was walking to lunch I saw her. I ran up to her as quick as I could and tapped her on the shoulder. She had changed the tips of her hair to be a glossy blue and her bangs were now pinned to the side of her hair. I don't think she recognized me at first as, I had grown my hair out a little bit more to where it was down to my shoulders and I wore more makeup. "Claud's I've missed you so much," she looked a bit confused but when she realized who I was her face lit up, "Oh my god Stacy is that you?" I nodded my head as we jumped up and down in the hallway. Other people must've thought we were crazy.

"Omg Mary-Anne is that you?" I think she changed more than me, her hair was on a slick low pony tail and her bangs were more swept to the side, wait, is that makeup. "Stacy, it's so good to see you," our dear secretary was finally grown up. Then I turned to Kristy, she was still a tomboy, her hair was noticeably shorter maybe down to her ears. She looked more muscular then I remembered and her hands we're scarred. "Hi, Kristy!" She smiled and replied with, "nice to see ya Stacy," we're missing someone, wait where's dawn, "Uh where is dawn," they all looked at me with sad expressions, and I realized I said something. I shouldn't have.

Mary-Anne started crying, "Oh, uhm," kristy interrupted Mary-Anne, "She died." Those words were terrifying, I took a step back in disbelief, "what h-happened," I was sad I could feel the tears swelling up in my eyes daring to fall, "Well, her treatment stopped working." I was scared and terrified as the tears fell from my face. As I knew that it could've happened to me, my world was ruined. I felt even guiltier for moving away and leaving the club without a treasurer. I looked up and saw Mary Anne hugging kristy as she bawled her eyes out. "I-". The bell rang and I had to return to class. The same class I went to when I first heard about dawn, my eyeliner was ruined and my eyes were puffy but still I finished the class. And the rest of the school day,

As I walked home I thought about all the what-ifs, 'what id I'm no longer welcome in the bsc',  'and what would I be, the treasurer in dawns place?' When I finally got home I greeted my parents and I ran to the phone and called Claudia, trying to forget all the what-ifs flowing through my mind , "hello babysitters club how may I help yo-

"Claudia can I go to the meeting,"
"Of course why wouldn't you"
"Thanks."

I hung up and ran to Claudia's house trying to run from the guilt trying to escape it. But there was no hope as I knocked on the door I felt a wave of guilt wash up on me. I ran up the stairs into Claudia's room opening the door. "Oh, hi Stacy" I felt the tears coming back but I pushed them back in. "Hi, I just wanted to see if u could get a job." Mary Anne smiled, "Of course you could, why wouldn't you."