"Hmm? Nya!? Yo-you're the male that the fleet brought back!?" Said the small green hair cat girl. Saitama plucks his fingers in his ear to not get ear damage from her scream.

"Umm … do you have any male's clothing that isn't very high on the price?" Said Saitama as he was straight to the point.

"Huh? Oh uh yeah we have some." Said the small green cat as she hops down on her pedestals and begins walking to the men's section aisle.

"Here we are, nyaa." Said the green cat girl as she stops and shows the men's section where it shows different clothes for men.

Saitama went past her and began searching for something less pricey and comfortable for him.

As he searched for his clothes he heard the doorbell ring and heard what seems to be two girls chanting together. The small green cat girl began walking towards her counter.

Saitama ignores them and continues searching for his clothes and finds one of them. He checked the cost of it and found out that he needed… gems.

"Damn it… I thought money was an issue but now gems and I need 300 of them… great." Mumbled Saitama as he was frustrated and annoyed in the situation he was in.

"Hey."

"(Sigh) maybe I should've found another store where I can pay using my money."

"Hey!"

"Or find a bank and change my money to gems?"

"Hey!"

Saitama was brought out of his mind by a hand that was waving in front of him. He turned in the direction where the arm was and saw it was the same girl with whom he talked about the situation at the sea.

"Hey. I've been calling this whole time. Didn't you hear?" Said the yellow-haired girl as she puts both of her hands on her hip and lean forward.

"Huh did I? Sorry. So what do you want?" Said Saitama with an emotionless expression.

"Straight to the point, huh? Well anyway I wanted to say you were amazing back there you were so fast I didn't even see you and before I knew it you managed to destroy the siren fleet and capture 3 of the humanoid sirens." Said the yellow-haired girl as she was moving around the place.

Saitama felt… happy for once that he did somebody finally acknowledge his existence as a hero and cheer him when he defeated the bad guys.

"Well, thanks I was doing my job as a hero." Said Saitama as he thanked her and showed her his prideful smirk.

"Well, there's another reason why I was trying to find you. I have a friend who is a superhero. When she heard you officially claim yourself as a hero she was excited to meet a real hero."  Said the yellow girl as she scratch her head and laugh uneasily

"Aha! There you are Cleveland! I've been looking around for you. And this…" She stopped talking when she saw the reason she was here.

"Yo-y-you're him. The person who claimed to be a professional hero." Said the girl who has white hair that dresses only shows her side chest and wears a glove that has a blue hole at the middle of her hands.

"Uhh… who are you?" Said Saitama as he was very confused as to why this girl began having a heart attack by seeing him.

"You're the superhero who saves the fleet from the evildoer who is the one that is killing humanity from its death door." Said the silver-haired girl as she posed every word she said more like posed from a superhero.

"Uhhh… is she okay?" Said Saitama to Cleveland. She, however, felt embarrassed by her friend's action showing it to her saviour.

"Hey, c'mon Reno don't embarrass me and yourself in front of him." Said Cleveland as she whispers to Reno's ear.