𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦

Start from the beginning

"Starting today, we will live here." Kai looked at his daughter. "Well, actually you will live here, since soon I will have to return to Paris. "Emma nodded while smiling, happy to have finally been able to get out of her grandfather's hell. "I know that compared to your grandfather's mansion, this is shit, but..."

"It's perfect, I love it." She interrupted him, looking at him with a smile. "As long as I'm away from there, I don't care what the house is like." She laughed with amusement. "Thanks dad." She approached to him to hug him.

"I promised to get you out of that hell, and I've done it, now I just need to get your mother out of there, lest she become your substitute." He kissed her on the head. "Now tell me about how you're doing in conquest of the only son of the Jarustiwa." He broke the hug to go get a glass of water. "The look he gave you before at the airport was not one of friends."

"He was disappointed." She corrected him, sitting down on the sofa. "I had a fight with Mira, I didn't say goodbye to her, Methas is disappointed because of my childish behaviour, well, or that's what Gorya said."

"Where is my Emma Chayia who did not care what others thought of her?" He asks with melancholy.

"She disappeared when she realized that she liked Methas Jarustiwa." She smiled mockingly. "And Emma appeared, who does not care about people's feelings and begins to be very honest since that Gorya woman appeared in her life"

"You can tell you hate her, honey." Kai Chayia had the same personality as his daughter, they were just as mocking and honest, they didn't like to lie, although they could be very manipulative.

"She has got into my life, she has got into the friendship of F4, she has made Ren and Thyme fight just over a brat." She put a pillow on her lap while squeezing her tightly. "I want to hit her, she's so pick me girl." She criticizes her.

"Hitting her won't solve anything." He sat down in front of her.

The man was going to continue talking, but her daughter's phone began to ring. "May I?" Kai nodded, giving her permission to answer the call. "Tell me Ren." She exclaimed when she put the mobile to her ear.

"I don't want you to find out for seconds, I want you to find out about me." He spoke with his typical calm voice.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm going to follow Mira to Paris, I'm going to go with her, I'll confess, and I'll stay with her." Ren's voice sounded happy. "MJ told me that you think I hate you."

"Damn MJ, I swear I'm going to kill him when I see him." Emma muttered.

"You're a little sister to me, and neither Mira nor Gorya could change that feeling I have for you." she confessed. "I have to leave you, we're going to take off. I hope that when I come back you've already confessed to MJ, and you and Thyme have made peace and go back to being the Tom and Jerry of when we were kids, love you." Saying this, Ren hung up, leaving Emma with a sincere smile.

"Ren is a very good friend, I still don't understand why he isn't your best friend." Her father commented.

"Because my best friend is Kavin." She replied with an obvious voice.

"However, he hasn't called you, and Ren has."

"Do you need me to give someone the red card?" Was the first thing Emma said when she met Thyme in front of the beach at night.

"Why do you always think that when I want to see you?" Thyme's gaze was focused on the sea.

"Because it's what you always need from me." She answered, leaning on Thyme's car, right next to him. "MJ may not have told you, but the judge has given custody to my father, you can no longer threaten me with my grandfather, if you do, the one who will receive will be my mother, and I don't think you want my mother to receive punishment from my grandfather, right?" Emma's voice had no feeling, at all, she was covering any feeling with a great protective barrier.

"Can we make up?" He asked with difficulty as he looked at the ground nervously, Thyme was not the type of person who apologizes, much less to get nervous before someone who is not his older sister.

"So, are you apologizing?"

"Yes." He answers, looking at her.

"Okay, apologies not accepted." She replied. Thyme's face was confused, had Emma rejected his apology?

"But Emma, ​​I'm apologizing." He repeated.

"I know, and I don't accept it." She smiled looking at him. "I have been humiliated by my own grandfather, I have scars on my back that will never disappear, and all because of what you said to my grandfather." She sighs, trying to hold back the tears. "If you want me to forgive you, you must show me that you are sorry, Thyme." Saying this, she began to walk towards the road where her car was.

"And if I help you conquer MJ?" He yelled at her.

"I've already done it." She replied in the same way and entered the car. "All that's left is for him to declare himself.

___________________________________

My English it's a little bit bad, so if you see any mistake, please tell me.

I don't know what I've done, I just know that I've added a character because yes, but hey, it is what it is.

I wish you liked the sixth chapter ♡!

- sxfsoojin -