« Cнαpтer 25 »

• 25 •

When Su-Hyeok close the doors, the room was filled with silence

When Su-Hyeok close the doors, the room was filled with silence. It was clear that everyone was tired from running and freezing from the clothes they were wearing. No one spoke a word until Dae-su walk his way toward Cheong-san. 

"Hey, Cheong-san..." 

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know it was your mom."Dae-su apologized

Guilt was eating Dae-su as he saw Cheong-san sitting down on the floor letting his tears fall. On-jo crouched down and patted his back, comforting him.

We all know that we were stuck here for the night so we settled in and claimed our places where we'll be sleeping. Of course, Su-hyeok sat beside me while Jeon, Hyo-Ryung, and Nam-Ra lay in the middle, using a bag as their pillow. Cheong-san and On-jo were together while Woo-jin, Ha-ri, and Mi-jin were beside each other. And Gyeong-su and Joon-Yeong were using Dae-su as their pillow. 

Su-hyeok leaned my head on his shoulder. 

"Sleep, you're ears are probably hurting from the rain." He said

I shake my head, "It doesn't hurt that much."

"You rest on my shoulder since I rest on yours already." I told him, earning a smile from him.

He leaned his head on my shoulder and mumbled, "Thanks, Flash."

"Anytime, Bare-su," I replied before leaning my head against his head. 

I closed my eyes, hoping this was some kind of nightmare but I know it was not. Sadly it was all a reality. 

- - - - -

It was now daytime as the sun shines through the window high above us. We were all sitting down while Nam-Ra remain standing. 

I was half asleep as they begin talking, my eyes scanned the room and I spotted a golden bat, lying around. 

'I and my almighty bat have met once again, though the bat has upgraded.'

I pick it up, inspecting the bat in my hands. 

"Another bat, again?" Nam-Ra asked

"It's beautiful." I said showing off the golden bat.

"If only I knew that I was good at swinging a bat I would've quit track and joined the baseball team." I joked as I saw her smiled

Dae-Su suddenly cleared his voice, gaining the attention of others. I too was curious to see why he was standing in front of Jang Ha-ri, one of the members of the archery team. The first time I saw her shoot, the arrow went through the tiny red circle in the middle and I was amazed and always thought she was awesome and had such good eyesight. 

"I..."

"I like you." Dae-su nervously spoke

Woo-Jin looked up at Dae-su. "You actually confessed. Crazy bastard."