Chapter 4: You must abide to your duties

——————————————————

—BAM!

"EVERYONE!! WAKE UP!" Takeda-san shouted as he slammed the door open!

Daichi got startled and sat up straight but he ended up hitting his head on the bed ontop of him. Sugawara who was sleeping ontop removed his eye mask with a question mark ontop of his head.

Asahi slowly opened his eyes in confusion...He was clearly still tired and his whole body hurts...Ennoshita was already awake and was just reading a book.

Nishinoya and Tanaka were still snoring.

Kageyama was cleaning his wooden sword as he looked up at Takeda-san in confusion..Tsukishima grabbed his glasses and put it on as he looked at Takeda-sensei with an annoyed expression.

Yamaguchi was startled awake as well as Kinoshita. Narita was just sewing some dolls.

Keishin-san who was just next door went out and looked at Takeda-san in confusion. "Whats the matter...? Its so early in the morning...The rooster still hasn't even sounded.."

Takeda-sensei who has dark circles under his eyes because he was putting an all nighter suddenly recieved a message from the Capital!

"I recieved a message from the Capital!"

"YOU WHAT?!" Coach Ukai exclaimed in shock.

"What? What??!" Daichi was finally fully awake.

"Did someone just say the Capital?!" Tanaka woke up followed by his bro!

Kageyama dropped his wooden sword. Sugawara almost fell down on his bed because of surprise.

"T-Takeda-san! P-Please don't joke around..!" Asahi said nervously.

"I'm not joking! I'm being serious right now! Look!" Takeda-sensei held out a letter.

Everyone gathered around except for Tsukishima to look at the letter. The letter has fancy writing on it and it has the Emblem of the Sun! It really is from the Capital! The Aelius Empire!! And, it also has the stamp of the Imperial Knights!

"Have you read the contents inside of it??" Keishin-san asked.

Takeda-san shook his head "Not yet. That is why I am here!"

"Open it open it!" Nishinoya urged!

"He's already planning on doing that." Tsukishima said.

"Shut up four eyes!"

Tsukishima rolled his eyes as Takeda-san opened the letter carefully....Afraid of destroying it..

He then pulled out a paper from it. He then started reading outloud.

~You have been accepted to participate in the Swordsmanship Competition in the Capital of Aelius Empire. We hope to see you soon.

Signed and written by Knight Commander Yasufumi Nekomata~

Everyone went silent.....

.....
.........
................

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH????" Tanaka, Nishinoya and even Kageyama and Yamaguchi, Exclaimed!

"Its THE Sir Nekomata!" Narita said in disbelief as he re-read it all again..

Sugawara was hyperventilating as he shook Daichi back and forth like the speed of lightning.

Ennoshita sweatdropped "I can't believe this.."