Hyewon immediately gave a small but genuine smile, giving her true intentions of care for the product Eunbi gave to her. 

And everything seemed to stop for Hyewon's point of view, when Eunbi did the same thing. Except,

it just almost made her heart burst, her smile was just too much for her heart which was a fragile one to handle. 

                                   ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The two were close, definitely close.

Especially when Eunbi latched her arm to Hyewon's, clinging her head to the girl's shoulder sitting down on the couch in the older's dorm room, not knowing how much of an effect it had on the younger.

The two decided to catch up with each other, Kwon claiming that she wanted her best friend's presence as she feels so bored and that she wants a night with the two of them together. And Hyewon, with her best friend's act, she just knows what's coming up.

"Hyewonnie~~" Eunbi clinged even more.

Oh God.

"Y-Yes?" Hyewon gulped hard, sweat totally not dripping down from her forehead.

"...Stay with me?" Eunbi adorably 'begged'.

"H-"

"Please, just for this night hm?" Eunbi got off her and did a praying pose, initiating that she really needed her to stay.

And the best friend couldn't say no.

"...I wasn't going to decline anyways." Hyewon broke out a warm smile.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU!" Eunbi jumped on her once again, feeling giddy and happy inside, if it wasn't any obvious yet..by now,

Hyewon just chuckled, feeling all warm just like the smile she gave, returning the hug with full of love and sincerity, holding onto her tight and never wanting to let her go, not wanting this moment to end.

'Please if there is a God up there to grant my wishes, I want this to never end and last forever like the stars in the sky." Hyewon kept her close tightly.

-

"Hyewonnie!"

Hyewon turned to her back and saw the love of her life, immediately composing herself into her own more of a presentable self.

Two weeks after the interaction, Hyewon couldn't get her out of her mind, like legit. 

Like she doesn't understand it either, for some reason, she gets this certain feeling slash thinking that a liking has developed towards her best friend.

And yes, best friend.

The two were really close even before the squad formed of twelve happened.

Noted that they were one of the oldest ones in the group, they have more experiences than the others along with Sakura, and love wasn't left out.

Not at all.

They met at their first year, and only got close after having the knowledge of the both of them actually lagging a year behind in education and thought that they were the only ones experiencing the same problem.

Turns out, not.

Then a year came by, some members of the gang meeting up with them and introducing themselves.

Along with Eunbi's official announcement of her first crush in uni to Hyewon.

And Hyewon did not seem to like it at all.