"Okay. Okay. All right, no." Pope says, walking back to the car with a piece of paper in his hand.

"Pope, can you act normal?" Kie asks.

"So, um... okay, so, bad news." Pope says. "The ferry's closed, and there is this." He hands Kie the paper, it being a wanted poster for John B.

"Oh, shit." Cordelia mumbles.

"What is that? What is this?" John B asks as Kie hands the paper back to JJ who takes it. Pope gets in the driver's seat, slamming the door shut.

"Well, John B, uh... this is a good framer of you." JJ says, showing him the paper.

"Okay, so the whole island's lookin' for John B right now." Pope states.

"That's a lot of money." Kie says.

"Congratulations, John B. You're now famous." JJ says, giving him the poster.

"And completely, totally fucked." Cordelia comments.

"okay, guys, we got to get to the HMS. We need small, no running lights--"

"It's at the chateau, Kie." John B says.

"And I wonder if the cops got the entire place staked out. Let me think." JJ says sarcastically and Cordelia rolls her eyes. "Oh, yeah. No, they definitely have that place locked down.

"Yeah, copy that." Kie says.

"Let me think. Just give me a second." Pope says. "JJ."

"What?" JJ asks as Pope turns back to the two siblings.

"Does your guys' dad still have that boat? The cigarette boat, the Phantom. The one he used to race." Pope says.

"Maybe." JJ answers.

"If he didn't gamble it away or something." Cordelia says.

"I don't think he'd gamble that." JJ mutters.

"He would gamble us." Cordelia quietly argues.

"But maybe not the boat." JJ retorts.

"You could get right up the coast, no problem." Pope states, ignoring the siblings' conversation.

"Yeah, if our dad doesn't freaking murder us before then." Cordelia says.

"It won't be easy, Pope." JJ says.

"Okay, look. The surf's running from three to four." Kie says.

"Pope, we don't know where the keys are." JJ says.

"Well, find them." Pope says, starting the car.

"Yeah, thanks, genius." Cordelia rolls her eyes.

"Okay, I'm thinking." JJ says. He looks at Cordelia who shrugs.

"Why is nobody moving forward?" Pope asks.

"Can you relax?" Kie asks him. "JJ, how much weed did you give him?"

"Guys. Hey." John B whispers. "Your car's on here. It's on the poster." He quietly says as Pope honks the horn a few times.

"Can we move it? Please!" Pope says.

"That's not gonna help anything." Kie says. Pope honks the horn a few more times. "Don't honk the horn, dude."

"That guy. That guy!" They hear and turn to see a young boy pointing in their direction.

"Shit." Kie hisses.

"We got a snitch. Pope, turn the car on." JJ says.

"We got $25,000 if we find him." The boy states.