In which Sherlock has a temper

Watson looked worriedly over at Sherlock. The place Jane had slapped him on his cheek was red like a rash, but what worried Watson was that the red seemed to be spreading all over his face.

"You alright Sherlock?" Watson asked.

Sherlock's face started twitching. Now Watson was getting nervous.

There was a loud POP! and clouds erupted around Sherlock and covered him entirely. When the clouds and mist parted well there had been a real transformation. Sherlock had turned into Smaug!

Smaug lifted his red giant wings as he opened his mouth and roared at the now seemingly small group.

Everyone stumbled back in complete surprise. None were luckily close enough to get hurt. It was a radical change that took no more than five seconds.

Watson's eyes stuck out, "Oh dear Lord. Not again..."

Smaug stood on his hind legs and blew wave after wave of fire into the air, causing his head to fly around from the power of the flames.

Thor thought that the fire's light was so bright and high it may have been seen flickering in Asgard.

Everyone that came aboard the TARDIS scattered. Under snowcapped trees and underbrush, behind the TARDIS, and some even just dived and covered themselves in snow.

Smaug's wings rose up high then fell back down. This repeated till the dragon lifted itself into the air. Wind blew Gandolf's hair and made him stumble and fall into a pile of snow.

The veins in Smaug's wings bulged, and you could see the fiery wrath in his eyes. Now, without anyone stopping him, he flew away, far away. He blew his fire at the ground and melted the snow that came in his way. He flew around that world several times, finding all of it's snow to cast his anger onto.