What was surprising was how he didn't fall back. Instead he punched back causing Kakucho to fall back really fast and bad that everyone gasped not believing it.

"....damnnn Takemitchi." You gasped as you covered your mouth as a person came running to you trying to punch you, but you quickly move aside as you grabbed both his arms and kicked him leaving him in pain.

"Exactly that's what I thought ,I was having a moment just now. Damn poor Kakucho guess we'll have to get that treated later." You smiled looking at Takemitchi as he pointed towards Mikey.

"Takemitchi punched the hell out of Kakucho!!!" Someone said as everyone was still in shock. "That was so cool Takemitchi!" Chifuyu smiled happily as he ran to him.

"What's the hype about, though? It's the same guy who confronted Mikey in the battle of 3 deities right? This is to be expected." Senju smiled as inupi agreed.

Everyone started bringing up how Takemitchi was always strong which made them feel more relaxed and more stronger.

"Well then, Shall we have some fun everyone?" You said as you had a relaxed smile. Everyone confidence started to rise up as everyone yelled agreeing.

"She's right! Let's go and follow up our captain!" Chifuyu yelled as everyone attacked them. Few had someone's back or were fighting alone.

Mikey group were panicking a bit as they saw just how powerful each member was that they even called peh yan a gorilla with brains.

"That girl... she's a maniac!" One of Mikey said as they saw you laughing as you were beating up many people. "She's worst than a maniac, she's a whole psychopath. That's Tomans founder member y/n. She's crazy!" You heard them say as you turned to them as you tilted your head in confusion.

"Well that's pretty mean to say for a girl. I'm just releasing some fun and stress. Who's next?" Your frowned turned into a smile as you ran to them. They started running to you as you stood there.

You admittedly dashed to them as you grabbed two of there head as you banged it together. Everyone around you look surprised as you didn't get harmed once.

"Y/n behind you!" You heard someone yell as someone was behind you having a certain item in there hands. Inupi ran in as he kicked the other person on time.

"Inupi!" You smiled as he nodded. "You really have no mercy on anyone today huh."

"I rather think of it as a timed game. It's done quick and fun."

Inupi grinned as he left as everyone continued the fight. Everything was all over the place. Mitsuya and hakkai fighting the brothers. Senju with haru. Takemitchi with Kakucho. And then there's inupi and koko.... "Dang it inui not again. Now's not the time to talk with him again." Everyone had someone who they wanted to fight.

You in the other hand didn't have anyone in mind to fight. Maybe one person. Who would that be? The answer was pretty obvious as you looked at him sitting as he watched everyone fighting nonchalantly.

At this point, you didn't know if you wanted to fight him for fun, or just the different emotions in you wanting to do it. Who knows. It annoyed you how he was just chilling there.

"You." You heard a voice behind as you turned around to see, it caught you by a little surprise.

"Oh. Now what do we have here. You don't look familiar." You said to the person who looked angry.

"My brother was at the hospital and is in jail now because of you. It's all you're fault." You gave it a thought trying to remember until it popped up quickly.

"Ah. So you're brother was the one Mikey sent to kill me. How does that make it my fault? He was the one who tired to kill ME first. Why am I at fault?" You looked down at his fist to see how it was balled up.

"He could've died! You gave him a big hit on his head. And it took us a while to pay for the bill at the hospital. If his job was to kill you, YOU SHOULD'VE BEEN DEAD!" He said as your eyes move is left and Right.

".... Uh You done?" That made him so angry he started running to you throwing a punch as you grabbed his punch, pushing it down. You ended up giving him a punch as he received it bad. You knew his moves since you got info on him as well.

"That was my last straw. Don't victimize your brother. I know he had to follow Mikey order, but he should've known who he was dealing with wasn't going to be easy on him." You felt bad that he was doing this on his brother behalf, but blaming you?

"I don't care whether it was Mikey plan, you're the reason for all this happening! You should've just died just like your Izana -" he smiled until you grabbed his neck as you punched his stomach.

"Look here. You think you're so funny you stupid little bitch? I'm dealing with other stuff as well. DON'T EVER BRING IZANA NAME LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN. I had a brother as well so I know how it feels when he gets hurt. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to apologize for what I did to your brother. He tried to kill me without thinking it twice that he was killing someone he didn't know." You punched him again and again as a angry smiled formed your face.

"I have no reason to apologize to him. Stop acting like you're brother was a victim. Again I WAS THE VICTIM. And now you want to give me a lecture on how I hurt your brother? Don't make me laugh. The fun is just starting." The boy couldn't make a move as you kept punching him again until he passed out.

You bent down to him seeing he's still breathing "But I am sorry for you though. Good to know you care about your brother. Take care of him and maybe teach him well next time to live a better life rather than killing and hurting other people."

You got up sighing. "I'm not the one to talk since I'm now in this situation." You said as everyone around you were fighting. For the most part, Mikey team didn't look like they were doing well.

"Well, I guess I'll find a way to go to Mikey now." You looked towards Mitsuya and hakkai as they nodded giving their sign as they were going against the haitani brothers. For you it was the best distraction to make your way up there. But who knows maybe Takemitchi will make it up there as well. We'll have to see.

Published: April 5, 2022

Hi. I know it's been a while and I'm glad more people are reading this book. There's just few things I want to say. First I am uploading late due to me going in order of the manga and since a new chapter is released every Tuesday it takes time to upload a new chapter for you guys. So I'm glad you guys are enjoying it, but please be patient and not rushing me because I also have to deal with stuff outside home. Also don't leave hate comments on y/n. I have a lot of new people not liking her character in the first few chapters and I also do regret how I wrote her, but please no hate comments. I really don't like receiving those. But thank you for reading this and the new chapter! Love you all❤️