Pt. 20

*you wake up to your phone ringing, you slowly slip out of bed so that you don't wake Javon up. You look at your phone and see it's your agent (you used to do modeling and stopped for mental health) *

Y/n- Hey, what's up ?
Agent- hey y/n soo, I have two offers for you you can take one or both. Or non. Ok, so I have one is a molding job for the cover of VOGE, and the semiconductor one is you can audition for a roll in The Umbrella Academy.
*you stare at the wall in shock*
Y/n- can I call you back so I can talk to my mom and dad about it first
Agent- yes, of course. I just have to know by tmrw
*you hang up the phone and you start to cry. That's when you hear a knock on the bathroom door*
Javon- hey, y/n are you ok?
*he walks in*
Javon- what's wrong
*he hugs you and you start to cry even harder*
Y/n- I just got a job offer well 2 of them. But I don't want to do them because I don't want to go into the same place I was before. And I'm scared if I take the jobs that me and you might become distant because you have to film Euphoria.
*javon starts to hug you tighter*
Javon- hey, listen to me ok? Take them damn job offers and live your dream. I'll help you through every step of the way. And besides I don't start filming Euphoria until September (it's March rn) so I can come with you where you go and we will get through this together ok?
*you kiss him and hug him really tight*
Y/n- ok you promise?
Javon- I promise. What where the offers anyways?
Y/n- well one was for modal for the cover of VOGE, and the other one was a audition for The Umbrella Academy.
*javon has a surprised look on his face*
Javon- Babe, I was gonna te you later but I fell like right now is a good time to tell you that I got a audition for The umbrella academy too!!
*you get excited*
Y/n- wait really?!?
Javon- really!!!
Y/n- omg ok, and the VOGE modeling is in the same place so we can be with each other. We are going to my parents room come one baby!!!
*you and Javon run out of the door and go to your parents room and tell them the news*
Y/n- but the catch is that we would have to leave tonight...
Mom- Oh, hun that's ok I want you to have this opportunity!!
Y/n- thanks mom, that's dad you have no idea how excited I am for this!!
*you and javon go back to your room and start to pack*
Javon- babe, we are going to need a apartment or something for when we are there...
Y/n- already on it!
Javon- ok I see you
*he comes up behind you and wraps his hands around your waste when you see someone at your window ...*