CHAPTER THREE, girls night

ابدأ من البداية

The three girls grab their drinks they had gotten earlier that were on the table and they all walk into the living room. "Just thinking about girls night, I'm already forgetting all about Tad." Ashley admitted. 

Speaking of Tad, he just walked inside from the back door that was open and it looked like he had got done working out. Ashley choked on her drink she had took a sip out of when she saw Tad. It didn't help her to not think about Tad when he only wore a tank top which showed his muscles. Tad exhaled after he took a long drink of water from his water bottle. He then used the bottom of his shirt to wipe the sweat off his face, showing his abs in the process. 

Ashley glances back at Winnie and Brooke nervously, whispering to them, "Well, that's not helping."

Tad lowers his shirt, glancing over in the girl's direction and smiles upon seeing them. "Hey."

Winnie smiles back at him and waves at him while Brooke replies with, "Hey." Winnie glanced at Ashley with an amused smile, noticing the Latina girl was dreamingly smiling at Tad, who continued to smile at her. 

Brooke hits Ashley's arm to get her attention. Ashley jumps, startled when she does that and she awkwardly smiles. "Hi." 

"Thanks for helping me move Ashley's bedroom furniture, guys." Victor speaks, walking towards the front door from Ashley's room with two of his football players following him who were carrying a workout bench. After opening the door, he points at the two boys. "Curl that bench on the way to the garage, you can skip weights at practice." The two boys immediately started to curl the bench as they walked out the house. 

Tad frowns. "I didn't get to lift a bench."

Victor smiles at him. "You can bulk up by taking out my trash."

"Yes!" Tad cheers, patting Victor on the shoulder. "Thanks, Coach." He ran to the kitchen to take out the trash.

Winnie puts her hands on her hips, raising her eyebrows at Victor. "You're just making the boys do your chores because you're too lazy, aren't you?"

Victor nervously smiles and laughs awkwardly. "What?" He scoffs, shaking his head. "No." He grows quiet, pointing at her and looks at her with a stern expression. "You don't tell anyone and I'll let you off the hook of doing weights at practice."

Winnie grins and immediately nods. "Deal."

"Are there any more football players in Ashley's bedroom, or can we finally go in there?" Brooke asked Victor.

Victor crosses his arms. "They're all done, and," He looks at his niece with a stern expression. "They'll never be in there again." Ashley looked at him with annoyance before she followed Winnie and Brooke to her bedroom.

****

It was now time for girls night. Winnie was standing outside of Madison's house with Brooke and Ashley. "Okay, Ash." Brooke stops Ashley from pressing the doorbell. "Quick review of my post, 'how to fit in with a new squad'. What are the ABCs?"

"A, ask questions. People love talking about themselves. Be, be relatable. C, connect by doing something together." Ashley responded with a smile. 

Brooke raises her eyebrows. "And D?" Ashley looks at her worriedly as if she forgot that one. Brooke smiles, putting a hand on Ashley's arm to comfort her. "Don't worry. You're gonna crush it, girl."

Winnie chuckles and smiles at Ashley. "Yeah, you have nothing to worry about. You'll be fine."

Ashley sighs with relief. She smiles. "Oh, I just thought of an E." She equals excitedly. "Eeee! I'm so excited!" The three girls laughed with each other before they dinged the doorbell and was allowed inside by Madison.