First Day

Word Count: 1747
———

Ring Ring Ring

I groaned as I reached over to smack my phone, shutting off my alarm. I picked up the device, checking the time to see that it was already 7:45 A.M. Shit. My eyes widened as I realized I was going to be late if I didn't get out of bed immediately.

I jumped out of my bed, running to my wardrobe to grab an outfit. I quickly picked up some ripped skinny jeans, a loose grey T-shirt, and my black oversized zip-up hoodie. Hurrying to the bathroom and shutting the door behind me, I quickly began to get changed. Next, I grabbed my brush and quickly ran it through my slightly wavy, brown hair, deciding that would have to do. After that, I brushed my teeth and washed my face, quickly throwing on some makeup afterwards: a bit of concealer, eyeliner, mascara, and lipgloss.

 After that, I brushed my teeth and washed my face, quickly throwing on some makeup afterwards: a bit of concealer, eyeliner, mascara, and lipgloss

^Taehee's Outfit, but with an oversized zip-up hoodie^

I exited the bathroom, nearly tripping as I rushed to put on socks and my white sneakers. Tossing my things for class into my bag, I raced out the door and headed to class.

Today was my first day at Hara Memorial University. I'm a freshman, majoring in Music Production. My first class of the day was Intro to Music Theory, and it was all the way across campus. I'd decided to live on campus for my first year, even though the university didn't require it, simply because I thought it would be easier to get to class on time. So much for that, I thought.

The music building finally came into view as I continued to sprint across the large campus. I quickly ran into the building, checking my schedule to see what the room number was.

Ms. Jung, Room 2113

My eyes scanned the numbers above the doors as I walked down the hall.

2109...

2110...

2111...

Suddenly, I bumped into another person, causing me to fall backwards. I landed on my hand, causing a sharp pain to shoot up through my wrist. "Ow, shit!" I cursed, looking up to see who I had run into, praying it wasn't one of the professors.

My eyes were met with the sight of a boy who looked to be around my age, maybe a year or two older. He had long, black hair that ended just below his chin and dark brown eyes, a mole under his left one. He stood there, stunned, before realizing what just happened.

 He stood there, stunned, before realizing what just happened