She took her bonnet off and fixed her edges then some moose to revive her curls.

"You look cute." Chy smiled as Kayla walked out the bathroom. "Thank youuu." She says giving her a 360. "Yasss body snatched." Brooklyn said hyping her up.

"Y'all wanna get on live?" Brook asked setting her phone up at Kayla's vanity. "Yeah we can." Chy said and Kayla nodded her head yes.

"Hey y'all." Brook said to the live as she started it. As soon as they got on live people instantly joined she was already at 200 views.

Kayla rolled her eyes as she read the comments they all kept asking about Jaylen and what happened to him. "Y'all need to mind y'all business." Chy said also reading the comments.

"Are they actually dating?" Brook mumbled reading one of the comments and looked at Kayla. "Y'all be worried about the wrong shit stop worrying about what the fuck I got going on." Kayla yelled at the phone feeling angry.

"Y'all dead ass wrong." Chy said as one of the comments said "go pick yo dead ass boyfriend up."

"First of all he not dead and you a scary ass bitch cause you gotta say shit over a fake ass account." She said getting frustrated. "I'm bout to add them to the live to see who it is." Brook told Kayla.

"Yeah your scary as fuck your declining to join the live but talking shit." Chy said as Brook kept trying to add the account to the live. "Anyways we not bout to argue with y'all on live if y'all really not bout shit." Brook said then ended the live.

They both looked over at Kayla and she was on her phone with her head down looking sad. "What's wrong?" Chy asked her.

"Nothing I'm ok." She said and her voice cracked a little. "Girl it's ok tell us what's wrong." Brooklyn said softening her face as she noticed her puffy eyes.

"I just wish they would stop saying shit about Jaylen." She said putting her phone down and fanning her face with her hands.

"Girl fuck they scary asses they don't know shit about what happened to Him." Chy said wiping the little tears that fell from her eyes.

"Right fuck them they just hearing shit and running with it." Brook said.

They both gave Kayla a hug at the same time and rocked back and forth. "Now stop crying you can't let these people get in yo head." Brooklyn said letting go of her. "I'm not crying." She laughed and sniffled .

Brook and Chy knew Kayla was an emotional person and she couldn't handle to much. They always tried to help her they were all friends since middle school so they knew each other well.

____________________________

ONE WEEK LATER.
April 11th
Monday

"Yeah I hope he wakes up today it's been a whole week." Kayla said to Chy over the phone as she walked into the hospital.

"Yeah it's been one heck of a week all of us has just been stressed so I hope so too." Chy said putting her face in the camera as Brooklyn did her hair.

"We'll I'll talk to y'all later." She said as she got in line to sign in to visit Jaylen. "Ok bye bye." Chy and Brook said and she hung up.