In the end, I dropped out of school to livein a situation where I had no money,parents or guardians, and I barely lived,working four part-timers a day, until I die from overwork the day before my 20th birthday.

****

That was the last memory of the first life. In the 21st century, you might wonder what your twenties are overworked, but for a few days, you feel your heart pounding anxiously and suddenly stop doing what you are doing.

Damn it.

Yeah, nothing really fun
It was a life without happiness.

Because there was no one to mourn when Idied, it was such a life that I would have been better off dead.

So I was hoping that the next life would be better….. The sudden drop in life was a hybrid party.

Of course, I thought that if I was reborn,
I would be Korean.

Wagons ran instead of cars, and a feast of old-fashioned mansions unfolded instead of tall buildings. there and

Even a gorgeous dress and dazzling hair like a rainbow dog cake.

Fortunately, as if to be compensated for my previous unhappy life, I became a young lady of a noble family.

“Our daughter.''

I had an aristocratic father who loved me more than anyone else,and it was a perfect life thatI could not have dared to imagine in my previous life.

Ah. It's the golden spoon I've only heard of.

No, this is a diamond spoon. It was hard in the past, so God gave me a chance to be happy in this life.

Sometimes, I felt a strange feeling.While growing up, there were a few times when a specific place name suddenly came to my mindor the name of a person I was meeting for the first time was familiar.

Still, it was a very enjoyable and happy life. Because I lived doing everything I wanted to do.

Of course, not everything was happy.all.

"Ttt. You, who live with things like that,are pathetic too. Is it your daughter who doesn't resemble you very much?"

"Mother! What are you talking about! If you're going to say something like that, go away."

"Because we had the material that was found in every house in our house. A Full-level monster-class grandmother standing next to her fragile father.

Since she was a child of a mother who was not aristocratic, but a commoner, it was natural for the grandmother to react like this grandmother.

From the moment I was born, I livedwith doubts about my birth.

He said he couldn't raise me under a stepmother, and my father never remarried, so it was obvious how frustrating and how frustrating he must have been for me.

So Grandma became increasingly displeased with Dad for not listening to her.

Then I was fifteen. Suddenly my father passed away.

After that, obvious things happened. Grandmother is the daughter of an unlucky commoner.

In the end, he blamed me for the reason why he died because he ate and ate him.

After my father's death, my position in the family was less than that of a stone rolling on the floor.

And I also died when I was 18.

I was going to be imprisoned for the rest of my life by asking about my family's sins and sins, but my grandmother gave me poison to save the honor of the aristocrat, and eventually drank it and died. It was an unfortunate death that was not so different from the death of the first life.

As I remembered the past, my gaze shifted to the gorgeously embossed mirror. A sigh came out. He died like that, but again he became this body, a lady of a noble family.

"Aren't you supposed to be compensated at this point?"

Maybe he was destined to die without even becoming an adult, it's unfair to die like that…

"Why are you here again?"

I stared at my reflection in the mirror. The mysterious indigo blue hair and deep purple eyes, plump cheeks and big eyes, as if putting ramen on top of the head, thehair and pure white face.

"It's cute. It's really lovely."

What I see through the mirror is the image of myself as a child I had seen in my previous life. A truly cute and lovely marquise's daughter Amanet.

The problem is that he was reborn as that Amanette.

Amanet who has already experienced it. Imust have died when I was 18, but to be reborn as an Amane.

He tried to deny that this would not be real, but the plump cheeks were definitely from Amanet.

“Maybe this is what God has given me chance?"

Putting my hands on both cheeks and despairing, I changed my mind.

If God has given me a chance to live again, it's very welcome.Best before 'them guys' came there.

It can't be the timing. You can change fate!

"What date is it today?"

I quickly looked around. Come to think of it, I look like an eight-year-old 'them guys' coming into the house with my dad.

The best thing is to keep them from coming...…

It was at that time when I was looking around with such thoughts.

"Lady. Are you awake already?"

Just then, the door opened and a familiar person entered. It was Nanny Raina. The nanny who raised me since Iwas little.

"nurse!"

As soon as I saw her, I screamed with joy.

"Oh. Are you so welcoming to me?"

"Woah! I missed you!''

Of course, I never said that I wanted to see it in a good way. That nanny

I am the one who curses to the pointwhere my teeth are sharp.

I didn't know it in the past, but when I grew up, I realized that there were only enemies in the Marquis of Reize.

The grandmother, who had so much power, was holding on to it, so everyone pretended not to be, but was quick to notice the grandmother who was not her father.

Although his father inherited the marquis title early, he had two more brothers,so they were enemies everywhere.

Even the grandmother made all the brothers live in the same house by family harmony.

Even though my father is a marquis, it is because of my grandmother that we live in the western mansion.