Yujiro x Male

(Y/n and yujiro married BTW )

Hey !! Y/n where is my food at I've been waiting for like a century now and I'm growing impatient you moron !!

Hurry up! Already would ya I got somewhere I need to be.

Y/n - Coming dear I'm almost done please wait just a little longer.

I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY HURRY UP ALREADY YOU DARN IDIOT !

Y/n broke out into tears and ran to their shared room. He quickly slams the door and cried his little eyes out until he couldn't anymore.

Yujiro slightly felt guilty about what
just happened a second ago.

(Y/n POV)
I know he's too stubborn to show his feelings so I'm honestly not even worried about him apologizing to me.

(Yujiro pov)

Sees you run all the way to our room.
Y/n, He called but no response was heard from his husband .
Kicks down the door since opening it wasn't necessary.

(Y/n POV)

When I heard the sound of my door I quickly turned around to see the door on the floor all bent up and out of shape.

I changed my mind about making a second chapter for this I'll just write the rest of it in here. 

(Y/n pov)

As I turned towards the door I see my husband standing right in the doorway .
What are you doing here ? what do you want ?
Can't you see I don't wanna see you right now . So can you just leave its your fault that I'm in this state because of your harsh words.

(SECOND PART)

(Yujiro pov)

Relax I just came to apologize.
Just wanted to say I'm sorry.
I shouldn't have yelled at you like that especially knowing how sensitive you are. I just get a little impatient when it comes to small stuff.
And I will try to control my anger from now on.

(Y/n pov)

Wow... I didn't take you as the type that apologizes.
But anyways I expect your apology.
But I'm still not satisfied yet. I have three conditions you must follow before I fully forgive you .

1. You must never yelled or shout harsh words at me when you get frustrated.

2. Control those anger issues of yours.

3. You have to say nice things to me everyday to make up for the harsh words you call me .

(Yujiro pov)
I will make sure to follow every single rule just to keep you happy.
Now come here and give daddy a kiss will ya sweet cheeks. He smirks after his remark.

Both y/n and yujiro kissed and made up and spend their day laying in bed holding each and sleeping.

Anyway this was supposed be out yesterday but I just got lazy so sorry for that . Anways hope you lovely people enjoy my book. Byee 💚 💙 💚