●.ii.●

Jisoo paced around the room in panicked circles. Soon the door opened to reveal Taehyung with the largest smile. "Where's my baby?"

Upon getting no positive response, he stared at the woman. "Jisoo? Mangtae?" The lady moved to show him the limp corpse, laid on a table.

Taehyung froze like a stone figure, eyes quivering at the sight of a lifeless Mangtae. Jisoo felt her heart squeeze. How could she forget to warn him of the short lifespan of these chicks.

"I'm sorry I forgot to mention this yesterday. A day or two is how long they live. It's a common gimmick."

Taehyung gave her such a heartbroken look she almost had to shield her eyes. He wordlessly went out to the small patch of grass nearby and buried his dearie. Sighing, he also placed a violet little flower. Honestly, he terrified her at the moment.

Saying nothing, he went inside and sat on the chair, head down and shoulders sagging. Jisoo had to scoff: she could almost see a blue light of depression emanating from him.

"Okay, sulky baby! Time for work now. I've taken the clothes already. Let's go."

Taehyung didn't even look up.

"I'm not doing this from tomorrow cause I didn't agree to cheering a disheartened kid."

Taehyung followed her out the house.

They reached another elite villa, and entered, Jisoo unmasked this time. Gracefully lifting the hem of her coral blue gown, she bowed in greeting in the middle of a hall where five men sat.

"Personally handcrafted to perfection, sajangnims.  Quality velvet I ordered from Italy.", she announced as Taehyung pulled out different sets of suits and hung them on the chest lid for display.

"Oh Joojeong-ssi, you don't need to address us so formally. I've always said you can call us by our names.", the corner one said.

"You're too considerate, Haechan-ssi.", Jisoo chuckled, covering her lips with her white-gloved hand.

Taehyung was grateful for the mask over his face. His jaw lowered, cheekbones lifted in a scowl and eyes glared incredulously. He'd get thrown out otherwise for sure.

"Why don't you handsome men select what you like from this collection?", she clasped her hands together.

"Oh we don't need to choose. We'll take everything such a beauty herself has made.", Haechan spoke as his face flushed pleasantly.

Taehyung slowly remembered the idiot from one of the royal dinners he attended. He made a mental note to trip him over next time they met in person.

"So shall I total the amount for these 8 suits? 20,000 won it is." Taehyung noticed how none of them even wanted to try to bargain. Pathetic.

"What's the hurry, Joojeong-ssi? Your presence is the only thing that keeps my hyung from going cranky.", another man, Taeil said, causing the mentioned man to blush and the others(except one, who ground his teeth) to chuckle.

"Is it? I'll make it a point to visit more often then.", Jisoo said and Haechan stared with engorged eyes as she laughed.

Out of the blue, Taehyung fell to his knees as he held his head in pain. Jisoo rushed to him as she picked him up, enquiring if he was okay.

"I'm a little dizzy.", he spoke slowly.

"I think we should head back-"

"He can rest in the room here for some time, if he wants-", Haechan pointed to the left but Taehyung cut him off, "Must...go...home."