Dirty little secret (1)

Start from the beginning

"You can call me a princess all your life," I put one of the chips into my mouth "cause you like to keep me helpless by your side," another chip "boy, you better bow down on your knees," and another "can I get a yes, your majesty? So treat me like a queen, oh yeah yeah yeah yeah, boy you better bow down on your knees, can I get a yes, your majesty?" I let out a giggle at how silly it is from me to sing when Im home alone, so I plugged my earphone jack into one of the speakers I had in my room, listening to songs from there.

--

I have all my homework done by this point. I even had diner and a shower and Im heading to bed. I mean, I would if Mina Ashido didnt exist. But unfortunately for me, she does exist, and shes ringing up my phone right now.

"Yes, your majesty?" I said as I picked up the phone.

"Your majesty wants to talk with her bestie." Mina squealed from the other side.

"Her bestie wants to go to sleep, though." I said, earning a frown.

"Comeee ooooon, gimme some teaaa." she frowned.

"Key, so you wont believe what Kaminari did today. Like at one moment he was trying to ask me out and the minute a pretty boy appears, Kaminari just leaves with him. I would get it, but the pretty boy was Bakugou and he needed a fake boyfriend for the weekend and Kiri already had plans. Could you believe that?" I went on with what bothered me this whole time.

"That sounds like a good tea." another voice from the other side of the phone said as Mina lost her shit and started giggling like crazy halfway through my story.

"Toshi? Whatcha doin there?" I asked, letting out a small laugh.

"Honestly, what are any of us doing here?" Shinsou replied.

"I mean, what are you specifically doing with Pinkie Pie?" I explained my question.

"You mean your queen!" Mina said, we all started laughing again.

"Also, I have here my two boyfriends because I can." Mina announced proudly.

"Sero's there too?" I asked, not believing her.

"Yes, he's in the bathroom." Shinsou explained.

"Mina, what do you even need two boyfriends for?" Im fine with none. I giggled.

"I might borrow you one." Mina teased.

"Nah, I dont do dicks, I do boobs." I said, keeping a straight face while the other two died of laugher.

"I only do dicks, yet I have a girlfriend." Shinsou said, laughing again.

"Okay bitches, have a good night." I said, ending the call and rolling my eyes. What kinda weirdoes they are.

The next day's morning was as same as usually. First shower, brushing my teeth, trying to get my hair stay in one direction, changing into school uniform, thinking if I should leave off the shorts this time and deciding for no (bcs yes, I wear shorts under my skirt bcs it makes me feel more comfy and also Mineta). Running down, putting toast into the toaster, getting Nutella and knife, waiting for my toasts to be done, I got some apple, banana, tangerine, lemon and orange and started making a fruit salad, I ended up making two because I know Kaminari and he would forget his own food. The toasts were done, I put Nutella on them making two sandwiches, then I took two bottles out of the fridge and put all the food into two boxes (each with one toast, one fruit salad and one bottle, and yes it all fits in there). Checking if I have everything I need before taking my keys and leaving to school, just to meet up with Kaminari halfway there, giving him one of the lunch boxes as I always do.