Chapter Twenty Seven

ابدأ من البداية

Steve stopped in front of Brianna. "Sharon, this is my girlfriend, Brianna Barton."

"It's nice to meet you, Sharon. I'm sorry it's under these circumstances and I'm so sorry for your loss."
Brianna said sincerely and shook her hand.

"Thank you. Barton?" She asked with a raise eyebrow.

"Clint Barton is my father." She informed her.

"Oh. I didn't know he had kids."

"Most people didn't. It was, is, safer that way."

"I was just going to back to the hotel. Sharon is actually staying at that same hotel as us." Steve told Brianna.

Again, she smiled faintly. "Oh, well, I insist that you walk with us. You're a SHIELD agent, right? Or was?"

"I was. I work for the CIA now." Sharon said as they began to walk.

"I suppose that's how you know Steve?" Brianna asked.

"It's actually a funny story, I was sent to watch over him for the agency. You know, make sure he was transitioning okay to this world. He had no idea I was an agent until the whole Hydra thing." Sharon explains.

Brianna nodded. She wondered why Steve had never mentioned her, but she wasn't going to bring it up. She tried her best not to compare herself to the woman. She was beautiful, tall, blonde, a successful agent. There was something there, or at least there was. She could see it in Sharon's eyes. You're being petty, Bri. She told herself, knock it off. Just as they reached the elevator, Sam appeared looking frantic.

"Steve, there's something you need to see." He said.

Steve glanced at Brianna and they all filed into the elevator. Once inside Sam's hotel room, Steve removed his suit jacket while Brianna removed her heels and pulled up a chair. The news was playing on Sam's TV. Images of the United Nations meeting in Vienna played across the screen. Her heart dropped when she realized it had been bombed and that Natasha had been there.

Behind them, Sharon talked to someone. Brianna assumed her boss. The news reporter talking listed off the number of injured and dead, including the King of Wakanda.

"Officials have released a video of a suspect... who they have identified as James Buchanan Barnes... the Winter Soldier. The infamous HYDRA agent... linked to numerous acts of terrorism and political assassinations." The reporter spoke.

At the mention of Bucky's name, Brianna's eyes flew to look at Steve's. His jaw tensed. She could tell he was holding back any feelings he had. Her heart broke for him. This was not something he needed just after dealing with Peggy's death. She stepped forward and her hand found his.

"Anything you need..." she trailed off.

"I know." He said softly. She could tell he was thinking deeply about their next move. "If I had to guess, there's going to be a manhunt for him. We need to get to Bucky before whoever they send does."

Sam nodded. "Okay, okay. We've got your back."

"Let's change. I'll see if Sharon came help us at all. If she can, then we'll meet her somewhere." He told them.

Brianna gave Sam a small nod before following Steve out of Sam's hotel room. Their's was only a few doors down the hall. Steve ran a hand threw his hair as they walked inside. She stopped him just as he reached for his suit case. "I need to know if you're okay."

He sighed deeply. "Not really. Peggy is dead. Bucky is...a wanted criminal. I will be though."

"Okay." She said and began to pull clothes out of her own suitcase. She reached behind her and slowly unzipped the black dress she had been wearing, leaving her only in her bra and underwear. She picked the dress up off the ground and put it back in her bag.

Steve watched her as he unbuttoned his vest. He needed a distraction for a moment. Brianna only in her undergarments was just enough. He walked over to her and buried his hand in her hair, surprising her. He held her close to him as he looked down at her. He leaned down and pressed his lips against her's. His hand raked down her back and to her ass where he grabbed it greedily.

"On your knees." He spoke the words like a command.

Brianna drew back and looked up at him with wide eyes. "What?"

"I want you on your knees." He said. She knew exactly what he wanted, but she didn't know if it was the appropriate time. She didn't fight him though.

She slid down to her knees and her fingers found his belt. She undid it easily followed by the button on his pants. His pants fell to the ground and his already hard cock sprang free. She looked up at him through her eyelashes before slowly touching the head with her tongue. Steve's head fell back, a gasp spilling from his mouth. She moved her mouth until he filled it completely.

She didn't move at first. She just allowed her tongue to swirl over him. His hand shot down to her hair and she knew he was ready. She moved her head slowly, but it wasn't enough for Steve. He moved her head for her. Steve just wanted to feel something. He wanted to forget about what he was about to do and Brianna provided a beautiful distracted. She looked perfect on her knees for him. Her mouth sliding back and forth.

He jerked his hips involuntarily. "That's my girl."

He knew he wasn't far from coming. Normally he would have Brianna remove herself before he did. It made him slightly self conscious when he did, but not today. Today, he allowed himself to come inside of her with a low groan. When he was finished, he helped her stand up and pressed a soft kiss against her forehead. "Thank you."

"You're welcome. Did it help?" She asked with flushed cheeks.

He cracked a smile. "It did."

Sam and Brianna sat inside of a bar while Steve talked on the phone with Natasha. She had ordered herself a strong drink, knowing she would need it. They were about to break the Accords without even knowing what the consequences would be. Her mother was going to be furious. Her father...she didn't know. She hoped he would be proud for standing up for something she believed in.

"You sure about all this?" Sam asked.

Brianna sighed. "Not really, but Steve is not just my boyfriend. He's my friend. I trust him."

"Same." Sam said as Steve walked back in.

"She tell you to stay out of it?" Sam asked. Steve's face was all the answer they both needed. "Might have a point."

"He would do it for me." Steve told them.

"1945, maybe. I just want to make sure we considered all our options. The people that shoot at you usually wind up shooting at me." Sam told him.

Fair point.

"Tips have been pouring in since that footage went public. Everybody thinks the Winter soldier goes to their gym. Most of it's noise. Except for this." Sharon told Steve and slid him a file. "My boss expects a briefing, pretty much now . . . so that's all the head start you're gonna get."

"Thank you." Steve told her.

"And you're gonna have to hurry. We have orders to shoot on sight." She said before disappearing.

Steve looked at Brianna and Sam. "You two sure you want to help me?"

They both nodded.