What's so bad about my nose?

Just a really short thing I wrote a while back when I was bored.

"He'll have my nose." Jacob Davey announced, grinning proudly at the very idea of it. However, his pregnant wife, Eleanor gave him a look of disgust mingled with disbelief.

"Your nose?"

Jacob glances sideways at her from the drivers seat.

"Well you don't have to say it like that. And what's so bad about my nose anyway?"

Eleanor stares pointedly at it. It was rather large, and slightly crooked.

He pulls up to a stop light and his hands immediately fly up to cover his nose. He glares at her.

"Well I was thinking of a more elegant nose. You know, like his grandmother's."

"What do you mean? I thought my nose was elegant enough." Jacob retorts. He continues to drive.

"Well, hers is straight and pointed."

"And mine's not?"

Eleanor doesn't respond immediately. Jacob glances at her to find that she was staring contemplatively at the subject in question.

"I didn't say that..." She finally says.

Jacob shakes his head and purses his lips, keeping his eyes then upon the road.

A few minutes of silence pass.

"Jake.." Eleanor says coyly.

He ignores her.

She then reaches a finger up and runs it along the bridge of his nose, giggling softly.

Jacob grabs her hand with one of his and intertwines his fingers with hers. He smiles at her and she returns it, resting her head of dark curls against his shoulder.