Getting a divorce

There was a knock at my door are you Jack said yes I am and he closed the door behind his seat on the sofa.

Here I opened the package and said Riele signed the divorce papers and he couldn't believe that she could do this to him.

Jack started crying because it was over between me and Riele and he went to his room and cried his eyes out!

He told his family and they are happy but he knows that they are so happy that she has finally gone from his life.

They know that she isn't good for him but he didn't listen to us and that is why we are so mad at him?

Now he has to pay the consequence of marrying her and is about to start a family with her and his sister and mom are happy that she lost the baby!

Now he can go back to his ex-girlfriend and he can marry her because she is good for him than Riele.

Because she deserved to be his wife, not Riele and we hope he sees that now soon because he needs to get over her.

We heard about you and Riele, I can't believe she would leave me why did you come with us to the party?

You need to move on from her, I can't he said to them and they left his room and went out with their parents.

I know I updated Friday and Sunday but today is Jace's bday and I updated again Friday bye for now.