Riele lost the baby?

Jack has been sitting doctor's office for about 2 hours doctor are you not telling him that she lost the baby?

He was in shock that Riele lost the baby so the nurse came into the doctor's office and told Jack that he could see her now.

Jack went into her room hey baby he said to Riele oh I am sorry why are you it isn't your fault yes is!

I lost our baby she cried it going to be oh ok he told her that but she didn't believe him so he told his family.

Kira and his mom sorry for your loss are you and your wife going to be k Jack said to them and he went to her.

But they are secretly glad she lost the baby but she didn't die and they are upset about that because they don't like her!

He went back to her room and stayed with her until she fell asleep about an hour ago and he slept himself on the chair.

Then the nurse came to check on her and the doctor sent her home they told her to rest and not stress.

The next day her mom came to visit her, hey mom said Riele hugged her mother and she broke down!

I heard what happened you are fine yes I am fine Mom said her daughter so Elle stayed for 2 hours before going home and she told me that I would see you tomorrow and she left her home.

Riele went up the stairs to take a rest before Jack came home for dinner one minute she was pregnant now she wasn't anymore.

She doesn't understand how she fell to the floor and passed out cold before Jack found her in the kitchen!

It doesn't make any sense to her but she will find out what happened to her and why she was in the hospital.