Chapter 3

This chapter can maybe trigger some people. Im not in responsible for your readin:)

tw// Gun and threaths

"Nice show y/n" Kirari said while clapping her hands..

"It's my pleasure" You smirked and went straight to sit on the couch..

"So?" 

"Join the counsils.." Kirari said

"Kirari... are you ever going to stop?" You sighed

"Y/n.. you saw even Yumemi's expression" Kirari said and sat on the couch while crossed her hands..

There was long silence and you stared outside. Then you were in your thoughts and you saw everything what was happening outside.. Some big bully was trying to bully some weakling. Weird looking bird was beaking a dead squirrel and the squirrel's eye was bulged out of the eye socket.. it was windy so the squirrel almost fell off from the tree.. very pretty you thought sarcastically..

"You know that some of us are weaker than other?" Kirari stated to you while also looking the dead squirrel..

Again deadly silence. You sighed

"What are the benefits if i join?" You raised your eyebrow

"Everything... you're the destroy.. youre powerfull" Kirari said

"What do i need to do?" You asked the darkes in your eyes because the idea of you joining in the counsils well it wasnt the best..

"Nothing if you dont want to.. of course you need to join the meetings" Kirari stood up and walked in front of you holding out her hand like she was waiting you to shake her hand and accept the request to join the counsil.

You was thinking until you stood up and looking straight to Kirari's bright but deep blue eyes..

Silence

silence

silence

silence...

You shook her hand and the smirk that was on her face was like she made a deal with devil who promised to destroy the whole fuckinf world..

"Welcome to the counsil Y/N" Kirari smiled

The door was thrown open and there they was.. all including Yumemi.. All members of counsil. You looked them and suddenly you felt relieve and then powerful. Slight smirk appeared on your face.. and ofc Midari was the first who gongratulated you. Sometimes you was thinking that does she have some issues like her life depends on me and that she would kill herself for me but idk.  Midari was still hanging around your neck, Itsuki walked past of you, Ririka shook your hand, Yumemi also walked fast past of you..

"Yeah no.. you cant take her in the fucking counsil!" Kaede was angry and he throw his hands in the air

"Kaede dont be so insecure" Runa whispered loudly and then started to laugh

"She will fucking destroy the whole counsil! WHAT ABOUT HER SISTER!? i think the maddnes is family legacy.." he smiled and mocked you

The whole room was quiet. You didnt talk about your sister and well even that there were more powerful person than your sister.. She was known of her maddness and if you told people about ur sister they would be surprised that she and you are from same family. You two werent close but deep inside there was the same maddnes that she have... Only few knew who your sister is example Kaede and few other from counsil..

You looked him and started to walk towards him. You was furious. 

"You dont know anything about my family so shut tf up before i".. You yelled

"BEFORE WHAT?!" Kaede yelled back

You was so mad and literally you could kill him right now.. no joke.. You breath out and turned around and saw Midari in front of you confused.. You looked your legs and also saw Midaris legs and you saw something shining... then you remembered but didnt care..

"Yeah thats what i thought... you know that your sister is gonna kill you someday" He let little laugh after saying that

"KAEDE!!" Sayaka yelled. Kirari was wathing the whole situatin that what will happen.

"THATS FUCKING IT" You yelled!

You took one little step closer to Midari and you put your hand on her upper thigh and took the little gun out.. You loaded the gun and you turned around like storm and ran to Kaede and you wrapped your left arm around his neck and the gun in right hand was pointin his right temple...

"TAKE IT BACK! I SWEAR TO GOD!!" You yelled

"I WILL SHOW THE FUCKING MADDNES AND ALL THE PSYCHO THAT I HAVE INSIDE ME!" you were shouting and your left arm was thightening..

Kaede didnt say anything but he was trying tho.. There was long long long silence until you heard foot steps and Kirari stepped front of you two and put her hand on the gun..

"Ok now we can all calm down when the all  the emotions are out. Y/N give the gun back to Midari" Kirari said..

After few seconds you left Kaede go and you gave the gun back to Midari.. She was just smirking and she was looking excited..

"I think this was good meeting and its now over" Runa said while he was looking lollipop from her pockets.. Some people left and some stayed the counsil room.. You left the room and you rushed outside and punched the wall so hard that your knukles were bleeding

I dont know why i was so mad or furious even that werent close with my sister..

"What do you want?" You asked..