Part 2

"Are you sure not to get your old look?" I nod my head when the plastic surgeon throws me this question a hundred times so far. I stare down my picture, a girl with big brown eyes, tiny nose and pinkish lip is smiling so bright at me.

"But you're so beautiful, miss Haniel!"

"Beauty fades with the death. So does the name. Call me Jelly, doctor. I'm dead and everyone knows it." I scoff with this cruel fact. I'm dead. It's so quiet, the news. Only few members in the house know it. Indeed, it's their plan.

"Just make me into an average look, doctor. I don't want to have a face like someone." The doctor sighs when she can not understand a stubborn client like me. No one understands and I wish for it too. I close my eyes when the light of the machine shines on me. Let's say goodbye to the old goddess Park Haniel. I am now Jelly. And I will take back my revenge for those who have stabbed me at the back.

I pay the taxi driver as we arrive the white residence of this district. It is where I've been grown up these twenty first years. A home of mine but I am not this house's princess anymore.

"So you're the maid contacted me yesterday?" I beam at madam Seo, my nurse. Even she can not recognize me. I bet my plan will go smoothly.

I follow her for the house tour. I miss this place. I just miss every single space.

"Didi, slow down!" I turn around with this piercing voice of my other maid. There, a hairy guy with his shabby look runs around. He looks scare with his pupils roll up and down. He sucks his thumb and cuddles a teddy bear all the way. I can not describe his face well, just he has got thick beard and reach-the-shoulder hair.

"Who's he?" I ask when that kid―no, he doesn't look like a kid at all. He's quite tall and big. Just his mental attitude is like a three-year-old kid. That guy is hiding behind my back when the maid wants to catch him.

"He is master Jung's brother." I scowl with this answer of madame Seo. As I've learnt, Taekwoon has no brother. Or he hasn't yet told me about that?

"Didi, I have a gift for you!" Beaming, I take out a chocolate candy. He stares at me silently before snatches that sweet from my palm and runs away.

"Look, the masters are back from their trip!!" I follow the finger of Jen, the maid and get myself a heart attack. The gorgeous face which I've missed so bad. The bright smile which only me can receive. He, Jung Taekwoon, is now holding someone's hand. He is now smiling at someone else.

"Be careful, Haniel! You've just recovered from the fever. Wait, oppa will carry you." He is now carrying someone..

Someone, who steals my name and face.

And... Him..