E ᑭ I ᒪ O G ᑌ E

Start from the beginning

Leaving was hard, I had to leave most of the love of my life behind, and the good memories, Rory cried so did Rosie. as for his adoptive parents they never knew I had a baby with him. I tried to keep it from them as much as possible in fear that they might tell him. After he left and a month of waiting for anything, text, calls, emails, or even news from his parents, and got nothing. I stop talking to his parents. they tried to check up on me, but every time I check their message if it's about his whereabouts and get disappointed, I have given up.

A year and a half are enough. it's obvious that he cut us out of his life. It's just rational that we do the same. it's not just me anymore. There are two of us, reality suck, but I had to suck it up. I am happy now... I think.

A car horn snaps me out of my reverie making me jump lightly.

Mark is here. Jumping out of my seat and kissing Maggie and Ausy goodbye and one more kiss on my son's forehead I head outside.

"Good morning college girl." Marl greeted with his usual grin leaning against his car as he waits for me. mirroring his reaction and engulf him into a hug.

"Good morning Mark," I greeted back. I pull away and he opens the passenger door for me and slid in.

"You look good today." he praises me kissing my cheeks.

I smile warmly. "thanks." I giggle.

He chuckles for some reason and ran around to the driver's side and slid inside the car. he looks extra cheery today. He started driving,

"It's just sad you got to live off-campus," he said a little disappointedly.

After the administration finds out I have a baby, they let me live off-campus with Maggie, thankfully the Uni is just twenty minutes away from our house.

"Well, I can't say I'm disappointed coz I'm not. " I tell him honestly.

"Well, sucks for you, you'll miss a lot of parties at the frat houses." he chided grinning mischievously.

"As if you attended them, you're a loser remember?" I tease him. I earn a playful glare from him. it's true though no joking aside, Mark is the epitome of an Introvert. like me hence his SAD, so college parties are safe from us. it's not my thing after all.

Mark continues to drive and twenty minutes later he is parking his car.

"Well have fun, I hope Uni will treat you right," Mark said as he stops the engine. I giggle at his remarks.

I'm so excited.

"It will," I assure him. I have a feeling that this chapter of my life will be interesting.

The day passes in a blur and as expected everything went down smoothly and before I know it, the professor is saying goodbye for my last class for the day, College is not like high school. everyone seems so busy and lively and doesn't care about you.

It's relieving and at the same time disappointing. I have lived my high school in the background and it seems like college is no different. I haven't make a friend. not a single one except for Mark, everyone seems so unfriendly and just focuses on studies. maybe I should be glad. I mean friends only cause drama and the last thing I need is drama. I have enough of that in my life.

Sighing I gathered my binder and put the rest of my notes inside my bag. I look around and I realize I'm the last one in the room. standing up I made my way down to the door.

I miss Tyler, throughout the day I haven't gotten a single message from Maggie, I'm getting worried. This is the first time that I left him.

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I sigh and relieved, looking down I pull my phone out of my pocket and pause on my feet. and before I know it someone hit me hard that causes me to stagger backward dropping my phone in the process. a gasp escape my lips in panic as I feel my self falling, I close my eyes waiting for the painful impact but instead a strong arms wounded around my waist stopping me from falling, in reflex, I grab the neck of whoever my savior is.

It took us a moment to calm myself until I become steady on my feet. the strong arms steady me.

"Whoa." the person exclaims, I guy specifically. I panted

"You can open your eyes now," he whispers, his voice sends tingles to my skin and my eyes snap open at the familiarity.

As my gaze landed on my savior and it widens almost popping out of my skull and another gasp escape my lips and my throat seems to close, I freeze and my jaw drops to the marble floor. to my surprise a smirk curves his lips as he watches me, then he leans down to the ground grabbing something.

"Here you drop this," he said and I feel something hard enclose in my hand.

This can't be him. I look at him immobilized.

After all this time...

"J--ja--" I stammer, the name won't left my lips for some reason, I can literally feel my tongue sinking.

"Hello, max."

••••••••••••••••

F I NA L • A U T H O R S • N O T E

THERES A SEQUEL! It's on my profile :)