"Fuck." He said as he moved away from you.

"Just showing you what you're missing out on." You winked at him.

"You're a little devil." He said, his gaze dropping down to your shirt. He could see you weren't wearing a bra and saw your hardened nipples under it. He moved his lower half on the couch so it was more visible to you, liking how you were aroused too.

"I could take care of that, too, you know?" You said, gesturing at his crotch with your eyes.

"What's stopping you?" He asked.

You climbed over to sit on his lap and his gaze dropped to your legs. Your short skirt had ridden up more, letting him have a perfect view of the soaked panties between your legs."Tell me you like me."

His hands dropped to your thighs, rubbing over them as he looked at your eyes. "Oh I like you very much, baby girl."

You giggled, lowering your face until your lips were hovering just above his own. When he thought you'll kiss him, you quickly moved away, dropping down to your knees and placing your hands on his legs, spreading them apart. Your hand moved over his crotch, feeling his hardened length under the material of his jeans.

"You don't have to... "

"Shhh... " You said as you unbuckled his belt, unzipped his jeans and slid them down his legs.

His boxers had a very visible tent inside of them and you grinned at him as you slowly pushed them down his legs. His hardened length slapped against his stomach and your eyes widened when you saw the size of it.

Holy shit, you just saw your principal naked - was the only thought inside of your head. But apparently, Tony didn't have a problem with it. He got comfortable on the couch as your shaky hands wrapped around him.

He looked down and he felt like he could cum only from the sight of your small hand wrapped around him, not closing all the way around it.

"All yours, baby." He said and you regained your previous attitude, lowering your head and placing small licks on the tip, feeling the salty taste of his precum.

"Such a tease."Tony said, looking down at you. He would make you take all of him, but he didn't want to scare you off. He wanted you to take your time.

You took the tip into your mouth and started to suck on it, while Tony let out soft moans, his head falling back against the couch when he felt you take more of him inside of your mouth, your small hand jerking off what couldn't fit into your mouth while the other massaged his balls.

Your hand felt so much better than his.

"You're a dirty little girl for me, aren't you?"He asked, reaching towards your face to move a strand of your hair behind your ear as you sucked him off. "My dirty little girl."

You nodded your head and he reached behind you, pulling your hair into a ponytail. He looked down at you and saw you nodding. With a smirk, he pushed you down on his cock and felt the back of your throat. He groaned loudly and kept your head there as your eyes filled up with tears.

You placed your hands on his thighs for stability and Tony smirked down at your state.

He pulled on your hair and you moaned around him, your moan vibrating against Tony's cock. He let out a growl, before pulling you off of him, allowing you to breathe.

"I'm gonna ruin you." Tony said, reaching over as his thumb wiped off the saliva from your chin.

You grinned and took him back inside of your mouth, sucking him off. You looked up at him through your lashes and Tony couldn't help himself at the sight of you. He pulled you off of him and you took him into your hand, jerking him off.