The Padwan protection squad vs Hera and Nara

Beginne am Anfang

Harvey shook his head turned to nara

"I see her arms doing better, " he smirked.

Nara nodded. " it seems to be healing"

Harvey grinned " you know you're a bad influence on my padawan right" ?

Nara shrugged " just inspiring today's youth it's what I do" with that she gave a tug of her rope and up she went.

Leaving an amused Harvey on the ground.

**************

" Commander, I see you," Spades yelled. You could tell he was frowning behind his bucket.

They had finally found her after three hours of searching.

" I'm an illusion" Hera yelled back down. She was a terrible liar.

" Then why is Nara up there with you"? He added.

" you must be having more than one hallucination, tell me did you hit your head on the way in". She mused, making Nara laugh.

" don't make me come up there sir, you could get hurt if you fall".

The men nodded.

" No, I'm fine thanks anyway" Hera yelled down.

" then we have no choice" spades sighed " jex deploy the falcons"

Jex nodded cupping his hands around his mouth" caw caw"

Suddenly a group of troopers flew through the doors carrying jet packs across their backs. Among them were Fives, Echo, Jesse, hardcase, Dock, and Kix plus a few others like Hu and Gus.

" You've got to be kidding me" Nara sighed, pinching her brows.

" We've got you surrounded now, surrender the padawan over to us" Spades yelled. " or we will use force"

" I'd love to see you try," Nara smirked, moving closer to Hera. " When I tell you to jump, jump," she whispered. Hera nodded.

" You have till the count of three commanders then we move in," Spades yelled.

" make sure to count slowly so you don't miss any numbers" Nara yelled down sarcastically.

Spades sighed " move in"

" I thought we had till three," Hera frowned.

" I think I may have pushed him a little too far with my last comment" Nara shrugged. " Well no time like the present" she grabbed Hera's arm.

" Nara don't do it" Echo yelled.

" jump"!

Hera screamed as the two soared through the air.

" Maybe she didn't hear you?" Hu shrugged.

" I hadn't noticed!" Fives spat back as he joined the others in the chase.

" incoming" Jex yelled as the two girls came soaring towards the group.

He quickly pushed spades out of the way before Nara and Hera swung by them, nearly flattening them in the process.

Nara skidded to a harsh halt on the mat as she caught Hera before the poor thing fell on her face. Once she was steady she quickly cut Hera and herself out of their harnesses.

" That was awesome,!" Hera yelled.

" AFTER THEM" spades yelled.

" yah well don't tell General Dios" she said, grabbing Hera by the arm and running out of the room." He might kill me if he finds out"