▴ Guidelines

↻ ┊ Credits to all roleplays─especially RPR and AFF Roleplays.

Delicate Roleplay is a general, k-pop roleplay on the wattpad platform. Please read the guidelines first before looking to reserve a character.

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

◜ G U I D E L I N E S ◞

⋄ Delicate Roleplay is an Alternate Universe and Face Claim RP.

▹▹▹ Meaning to say, you are not idols here and you are not the character you are portraying. You will just claim her/his face, and the rest would be fictional.

Of course, you're also obligated to make his/her personality, facts, likes and dislikes.

You will mold your own character for short.

⋄ Semi-crack/serious but light roleplay is the genre.

▹▹▹ Since everyone wants a crack roleplay, why not try for the season 1? But then it's just semi, meaning this roleplay is not a pure crack. We take all serious inside because there's no trolls,

but light because I'm assuring you that you won't take a long time just to think what will be your reply to your chatmate.

⋄ The theme is University and City-life Based.

▹▹▹ It means that you live in a City and you are a Deli Citizen who is required to have either a job or an education─you can also do both, be a working student if you can manage your time.

You can make it what you want it, besides you're the one who will mold your character. And I'm hoping to see such creative citizens. You can be anyone you want to be─a teacher, firefighter, model, librarian, doctor, flourist, photographer, repairman, air pilot─anything! Just remember that you should do whatever your job is. Being a student is alright. If your character is still young, it's a required for you to attend School. Don't worry because there are many jobs to choose for. You can make your character disable or sick, believe in myths (or even study them)─it's all up to you. We want this to be as realistic as possible, because this place takes the modern generation.

And as mentioned above, this is a serious roleplay. So if you physically assault yourself through your chat (E.g: Oo na, /laughs/ maganda ka na. /ruffles your hair; kicked/), you will be kicked literally and you need to detail whether where in the part of your body was kicked-and going in the Hospital or Clinic is required. Because you've been kicked, aren't you? Also, if you want or will buy something such as your basic needs, you will buy it just like in real world. You will spend money to buy.

And yes we will have coins and points here also. © RPR and AFF for the idea. They are called as Deli Coins and Deli Points.

⋄ Deli Coins and Deli Points.

▹▹▹ Deli Coins are, I repeat, the coins you have to spend just to buy your essential needs. While Deli Points, on the other hand, are considered as your fame and activeness points. Through them, you will be famous and can be elected in high positions. You can also spend these if you want another dummy account here.

For the workers, take note that the positions are not permanently for you, it will change when someone surpassed you. You can also be fired if the job you chose doesn't suits you.

For the students, I repeat, you will be famous and can be elected in high positions (such as in Classroom Officers or Student Council, you can be the President, Vice President, etc.) and you can also migrate to another section-the star section if you have high Deli Points. Secret na muna kung ano yung Star Section.

You can earn Deli Coins and Deli Points if you're interacting with others, working, doing activities, missions and assignments, spamming (although kaunting points lang ang makukuha mo rito dahil wala siyang quantity), participating in the events, and having a complete attendance in a whole week.

⋄ Any type of Point of Views is welcomed.

▹▹▹ Detailed 1st, 2nd, and 3rd POV are highly appreciated. Yes, we will allow 2nd POV if you can, because we know that using that type of POV is hard to roleplay but if you did plotting, it would be easy (well, maybe) for you to use that point of view.

Don't worry for the 3rd POV, it's easier than what you think! Just avoid the repetitions of names, use pronouns instead, give much efforts and explore your wide imagination.~ Besides 3rd POV is required when you go to your school and attend classes or go to your offices and work there. Scratch that, TAGALOG 3RD POV. Nothing is allowed except the Tagalog 3rd POV.

And as much as possible, avoid the excessive use of emojis and text talk. Well okay, I'm allowing this but only in the Spam and Chat Room. Only in the selected rooms I said. If you think text-like talking and emojis are cool, well it isn't. Writing styles is way waaaaay more better. If you think you can't abide this very, very simple rule, then please don't join.

Detailed 1st and 2nd POV is only allowed when interacting in PMs, Walls and Rooms. 3rd POV is required when narrating your part-time jobs, going on school, attending for the class and such.

Note: You can use English, Tagalog, or even both when interacting. BUT I highly recommend you all to use Tagalog when roleplaying, besides this is a Tagalog RP.

⋄ This is a closed RP.

▹▹▹ Delicate Roleplay is a closed RP so everyone shouldn't follow nor interact outsiders/unofficial roleplayers. As simple as that.

⋄ Any kind of Orientations is allowed.

▹▹▹ Bisexual? Pansexual? Homosexual? Heterosexual? No matter what your sexuality is, you're allowed in this place!

Don't worry because this is just a roleplay. If your character is a lesbian that not means that your operator is a lesbian, too. That's why we respect any type of orientations.

Yaoi and yuri is allowed. Just keep this on limit because the straight ones will suffer deeply. Smut is only allowed in PM, not in Walls nor Rooms. MPreg is strictly not, but adoption is.

⋄ No Gender Rule.

▹▹▹ A girl roleplayer can roleplay a girl idol or a guy, if she want to. Well same as the guys. I don't care for what your gender is as long as you are not fooling any roleplayer here.

⋄ Your character needs to live in a House or an Apartment.

▹▹▹ Just like what I said on #3, this is a City-life based roleplay and everyone should act like a real citizen. That's why having an Apartment or a House is a must. You can join families and we'll group you randomly.

If you chose to live with your family and you chose to be a child, you can't make your family's House, unless you want to be an independent Delicitizen and wants to have an Apartment. Just remember that it has a cost.

But if you chose to be with yourself, it's a required for you to make an Apartment. Inside your place, you will sleep, and when you woke up, you will do your morning rituals, etc.

Yes, just like in the Real World!

✖✖✖✖✖

That's it-Guidelines ended up here. And I'll just tell you a little description about Delicate RP. What makes this Roleplay any different from the dozens of other general, idol-verse K-pop roleplays swimming about? Well, to be brief, we encourage healthy in-character drama, so long as it contributes to realistic character building. And please just please, roleplayers here be realistic. No '01 Liners or those what we called messages without actions. And as much as possible, replies shouldn't be less than 3 sentences. Okay I'll put that in the Rules Section once the roleplay opens so that you won't forget it. A rule is a must. Let's be real. Idols are human. A'right?

- Head A