Khushi left the room all smiling while remembering the points given by Lavanya. She should do what Arnav likes. She should not do what Arnav doesn't like. She should have to take care of Arnav to show her love.

Lavanya stood looking at her retreating figure. Don't know what's running in her mind.

Coming to her room, Khushi thought about it sitting on the bed. Taking her mobile, she sent a message to Arnav.

Arnav stopped the car at the signal. He took his mobile out and saw the notification. He wondered, seeing Khushi's message. He opened it and was stunned by the message.

*I LOVE YOU ARNAVJI*

He shrank his eyes seeing the message. A soft chuckle escaped from his throat. He was with her until a few minutes ago. What happened to her, she sent this message? Does she become emotional? He dialed her number. Khushi bit her lip with a cute blush. She didn't know whether she should attend the call. What if Arnav asks about the message and its reason? However, she has to face him when he comes home. Taking a deep breath, she attended the call.

"Hello..."

"What message is that, Khushi?" Arnav asked seriously.

"Haven't you read it yet?"

"I did..."

"Can't you understand the meaning of the message?"

"I understood the meaning... but what made you send the message?"

"Just felt to..."

"Oh... why don't you tell me when I'm with you? I was with you a few minutes ago...?"

"I told you I felt to send you the message..."

"Why suddenly?"

"Next time, I will inform you in prior before sending messages"

Arnav laughed.

"Do you want me to come home?"

"Why?"

"What if you feel to see me...? Tell me something like I love you?"

"I will surely call you if I want to tell you something"

"Ok... don't be hesitant... I just am waiting outside our room"

"Whaaaat?"

Arnav chuckled. Khushi opened the door and peeped out. Her eyes expanded, seeing Arnav. She dropped her jaw. He entered in all smiling.

"Didn't you go to the office?"

"No... I didn't feel to... I was getting back home and got your pleasurable message"

"I just..." she headed the door to leave the room.

Arnav clutched her hand as if he expected that.

"Where are you going?"

"To bring you coffee"

"No need... tell me the reason for your message"

"I told you..."

"I want the real reason"

"This is the real reason"

"No... it's not true. Tell me the truth"

"Just to make you happy..."

Arnav smiled adoring her.

"Why? Why do you want to make me happy?"

"Because you made me happy..."

Arnav was about to say something,

"I know this is not a give and take policy... and I know very well I can do nothing like what you are doing for me..."