𝗖𝗵. 𝟭𝟲

Start from the beginning

"Who's handsome?" You heard a masculine voice behind you.

You flinched and quickly looked behind you. It was the guy who tried to kidnap you before! You were guessing it was your brother's friend since he helped him meet you and was guarding your room in the hospital when Izana visited.

"H-hello.."
"Hello," he smiled. "What are you doing out by yourself?"
"I.. wanted to go out for a little."
"Your brother doesn't want to see you going out by yourself. Let me take you back home."
"I can go by myself."
"Are you sure? Your legs have been shaking the whole time you were walking."
"Oh.. wait! Are you stalking me?!"
"I'm not stalking you, I'm just making sure you're okay."

"Don't watch over me! I'm strong and I can take care of myself."
"Of course you are, but your brother demanded that I watch over you when you're out by yourself."
"Hmph! Where is he? I wanna have a word with him."
"You.. want to visit him?"
"Yes, please."
"I don't think now is the right time to-.."
"I don't care, take me to him!"
"I can't."

...

"I-I'm sorry..? Please stop crying, we're gaining unnecessary attention from others.."

"Izana said he doesn't want to see me.. that's so, so, so mean!"

"No, it's not that. He just doesn't want.."

Now he was lost for words. It was true he didn't want to see you, but he didn't mean it in a bad way. He was dealing with gang stuff and didn't want you to find out that he was in one. It was far too dangerous to get you involved.

"He doesn't wanna see me, just say it!"

He let out a heavy sigh. "Let's go, we'll visit him only for a little."

"R-really?!"

"Yes."

。。。

"Big brother!" You yelled out to him.

Izana quickly recognized your voice and looked at your direction. His smile completely vanished and he glared at the man next to you.

"I told you not to yell, you're gonna disrupt him!"
"Don't tell me what to do!"
Kakucho sighed. He's had enough of your chaotic self, props to your other siblings for taking care of you all these years.

Izana walked to your direction with three other boys. "What are you doing here?"
"I wanted to visit you."
"Sis," he sighed. "Why were you even out alone, hm?"
"I wanted to go out for a bit.."
"When you just got out of the hospital last week?"
"Yep!"

The two brothers watched the siblings interact. A bit shocking how Izana was so calm around you, even though he was yelling at them a few seconds ago.

"So that's his sister," Rindou whispered to his brother.
"She looks exactly like how Kakucho described her," Ran mumbled.
"Pretty girl.."

"The hell are you two talking about?" Shion asked. "What sister?"
"Where have you been, man?"
"Have you never heard of Izana's sister..?"
"No?"
"This is why Izana yelled at us. You never listen and mess up every mission."
"Shut the hell up, Rindou. I've gotten enough lectures today."

"Hello," you waved to the boys, completely ignoring your own brother. Ran smiled at you while Rindou gave you a small wave.
"Y/n. Stop ignoring me," Izana held your shoulders.
"Let's get you home."
"I like your tattoo," you pointed to Shion. "It looks super good on you!"
"Of course it does," Shion answered, earning a small glare from Izana. "Thanks.."
"Come on, sis."

Izana pulled you out of the building. "Finally, those pests are so annoying."
"What pests? I didn't see any.."
He just smiled down at you and pulled you into a hug. "You know it's dangerous for you. You could get hurt walking alone, get harassed, kidnapped, sho-.."
"What?! You're just trying to scare me now!"
"Sis, you've got a small brain. That's why I have to take care of you."
"I'm trying my best, big brother.."
"I know, just try to stay home next time."

"Wait.. did you say I have a small brain? Are you calling me stupid?!"

"..."