prologue

"Demon"-human speak
'Fuck'-human thought
"Kit"-tailed talking
'This kit'- tailed beast thought
"What you want"-summons speaking
'What the hell'-summons thought

Flashbacks

Years ago the 9-tails fox spirit attacked the village hidden in the leaves. The fourth Hokage sacrifice him life to save the village by sealing the 9-tail fox spirit in a new born baby.

Timeskip~( 4 years after the Kyuubi attack)

3rd pov:
A young boy with spiky blonde hair,blue eyes, and 3 whisker birthmarks on each side his cheeks is seen running. The boy is covered in cuts and bruises. The boy is wearing a white shirt covered in dry mud and slight scortch marks with the Uzumaki symbol on front, grey slightly ruin short and brown ninja sandals are warned out where the soals of them have holes. This boy is 4-year-old Naruto Uzumaki. A boy who lives in the village hidden in the leaves. Now the reason he is running is because he is being chased by an angry mob of villagers who are participating in there favorite game they call fox hunt. Naruto doesn't know why but for some reason most of the village hates him and has always treated him very badly. For as long as he can remember he was hated by most of his village when he was three he was locked out of the orphanage and was chased by an angry mob who chase after him to hurt him that was a year ago. This became a regular thing that the villagers started calling the fox hunt. The fox hunt is the reason we see the young Naruto running now. His vison is becoming slightly blurred from the blood loss he runs to an ally that has a hole in the fence that he regularly uses to escape. Only when he gets to the end does he realized his escape hole has been seal off. He turns to run and escape but his exit was blocked by the large mob. He is hit with a glass bottle that someone threw which hit his head he fell to ground barely continuous. The mob of villagers and shinobi attacked him.

Villagers pov:
Ringleader civilian councilwoman- "Tonight we finish what the Yondaime Hokage started"

Random male villager-"this is for my brother demon" *hits him with a metal bat*

Random female villager-" this is for my husband murder"*she keeps kicking him with no mercy*

Random civilian councilman-"nail the demon to the wall to and pour water down bleach in his eyes"

Random male villager-" To night you finally die you murdering monster."

No one pov:
Young Naruto is nailed to the wall by kunai. The angry mob filled with 25 civilians and 5 retired shinobi and 3 Abmu ninja ready their weapons. The shinobi armed with kunai and shurikens the civilians armed with broken glass bottles, rusted but sharp kitchen knives, metal bats, and rusted metal pipes. They continuously attack the poor boy someone even manage to pour watered down bleach in his eyes. Unknown to them that the third Hokage who is quite fond of the boy and sees him as his honorary grandson is seeing this in his cristal ball and let's just say furious does not even begin to describe the rage he felt. With that he sent the Abmu members Dog, Cat, and Weasel to deal with the mob and save Naruto.

Upon arrival Dog slaughters all the the 8 shinobi who have a hand in this attack covering herself head to toe in their blood. While Dog killed the shinobi and some villagers Cat rounded up the rest up. While they handled the mob Weasel detatches Naruto from the fence crandlin him in her arms.

Naruto-*partily consious croaks out weakly*"T-T-Thank y-y-you"

After that he passes out in Weasels arms he is rushed to the hospital. They wouldn't take the boy so she took him to the abmu med bay. Abmu member Cat took the alive members of the mob to I&T where they will be intarigated. Dog left to her apartment to wash the trashes blood off of her before heading to the abmu med bay to watch over Naruto. Weasel left Naruto in the med bay at Abmu HQ after finding out his condition she left to report to lord Hokage. After arriving Weasel reported what happened how they got there in time and how Dog slaughter many of those involved after finding they were planning to rape the boy. She told the third Hokage how the ones alive were taken by Cat to be intarigated by the I&T department and she finally reported how she had to take Naruto to the Ambu med bay because the hospital wouldn't admit him in. She told the Hokage of naruto will permanently blind if he didn't get an eye transplant with in the hour. She reported all those involved that were killed by Dog were stabbed their in eyes. Luckily she has eyes that can be implanted into Naruto.