"We are under the Pizzaplex. These tunnels connect to all of the attractions and games."

"We could go anywhere in the building?"

"Correct! Fazer Blast, Roxy Raceway, Monty Golf, and so much more! They are accessible to S.T.A.F.F-with high enough Clerence of course. Guest of any kind are never allowed here. But I mean you.." I sigh. I can't believe i am going to say this. 

"You are special...I-I mean, a special situation." Blush filled my cheeks.

'Why did i say that...'

I ignored it and soon my blush faded away. We continued walking and started to go upstairs when I see my dad with a worried face. I didn't think much of it and just brushed it off, but when we ended at the top of the stairs, he opened his stomach hatch and Gregory jumped out. 

'He's out of power..'

"I am terribly sorry. My recharge cycle did not yet complete when i found you. You two must continue without me," He looks at Gregory. "I will guide you on your Fazwatch in case of any trouble."

"I don't think i can do this, even with Y/N by my side." But Freddy already entered the Recharge Station and turned himself off for charging. 

It was him and i that are left standing.

"Let's get going...if we stay here, we might get caught sooner or later."

He nods and we hurried out the door. The silence was conformable until we heard...someone eating? I opened the bathroom door and there stood Chica, eating a pile of trash as usual. "It's Chica. Maybe we could distract her with something..." I said, looking at Gregory. He looked around and found a stack of paints. "Ready to run?" I nod.

He pushed the paints and we scurried into the bathroom as soon as she left, crouching so we wouldn't get seen. He was behind me and as soon as i opened the door to leave, i looked back and lifted a finger to my lips, motioning him to stay quiet. He obeyed.

The brunette and i stood back up and walked down the hallway. We were so close to each other that our hands were barely touching, making me smile a bit. I glance at him and saw him staring. We held eye contact for a second until he blushed and looked away.

Another door we meet. This time, Gregory opened it, motioning me to go. I smiled and rolled my eyes, walking in with him coming behind. Another hallway and door later. We end up in another hallway, but at the end of it was a red light. 

We looked at each other and looked back, knowing that we might die.

We walked into the red hallway and started walking.

"There you are!" 

We looked back to see Monty breaking through the gate and started chasing us. We started running and at the end we saw another gate with Roxy trying to break it. "Are you lost?" she asked.

We continued running and opened a door. Then Chica came. "Lost boy is over here!" We were scared, we didn't have time to think of a plan. I never seen any of them acting like this, it was terrifying. We ran up the stairs and found a room, it looked like an office.

We hurried inside and the door closed behind us. 

"Well done you two." It was Freddy speaking on Gregory's Fazwatch. "You found a Security Office. You should be quite safe there.  The doors were designed to keep our highly trained security staff safe of any event of an emergency. As long as the doors stay closed, which there will, as long as there is ample power..."

"Freddy, the power is at 15% and there are pounding on the door! How are we going to get out of here?" 

"Do not panic. You should see an interface on the desk. Hold on while i make it accessible to you...there. You can now activate the security protocols."

Gregory starts connecting it while I look outside, they were scary. I look back at the boy when Freddy started speaking again.

"You Fazwatch is now connected to the camera system. Check the map on your Fazwatch."

I peer over his shoulder and see the security cameras. On one of them, showed Chica walking around. "When movements are detected by the motion sensors, you should see red alert icons. Try finding an exit for the main lobby." Gregory nodded, although Freddy can't see him do it.

We continue to look through the cameras, trying to find a way out of the Office. We opened one of the doors on the right and crawled, trying our best to stay quiet. Once we saw i a door, we made a run for it, not looking back.

We opened the doors that led to the lobby and a voice came on.

"Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex is now closed. Initiating nighttime protocols."

Gergory started running to the entrance "No. No! Wait! I'm still here!" but it was too late. The doors closed and he sighed, groaning after.

"Now what am i supposed to do?"

"How unfortunate, Gregory. You missed your chance, but there is still hope" Freddy called on the Fazwatch. "You should be able to escape when the doors open at 6:00 A.M. Until then, Keep moving and try not to draw attention to you or Y/N. If there is another way out, i will help you find it. I promise." and he logged off.

'This is going to be a long night...' we thought.