Chapter 10: Return to Heart

——————————🐉——————————

Sisu was once again acting as a motor and moving the boat swiftly through the water. Ray and (Y/n) were staring at the Spine mountains when Ray was suddenly hit in the head with a shrimp.

"Did you just hit me with a shrimp tail?" Ray asked in disbelief.

They turned around and saw everyone glaring at them.

"When were you gonna tell us she was Sisu?" Boun shouted.

"Well, technically, you always knew she was Sisu." (Y/n) said, which caused her to get hit with shrimp. "Seriously?"

Sisu laid down on the boat behind (Y/n) and Ray.

"Why are you here, divine water dragon?" Tong asked.

"Isn't that obvious big guy? My boy Ray and my girl (Y/n) and I are gonna fix the world. Bring everyone back." Sisu explained.

"You're gonna bring everyone back?" Boun asked hopefully. "I wanna help."

"I'm sorry, I can't let you do that." Ray sighed. "It's too dangerous."

"You're not the only one who lost family to the Druun." Boun said, before he knelt down in front of Sisu. "Please. Let me help you."

Con baby and the Ongis knelt before her too.

"I too wish to join this fellowship of Druun butt-kickery!" Tong exclaimed, holding out Spine's gem piece.

He gave Sisu's the gem, and then, it started raining.

"My big brother Pengu's magic." Sisu explained.

Sisu then got up and started running into the ran, shifting it to create water platforms so she could run up into the sky.

Everyone watched her prance around the boat in the rain with awe. Ray even grabbed (Y/n)'s hand and started dancing with her.

Sisu climbed higher and higher till she was above the clouds and then she dove back down into the river, and splashed everyone in the boat.

They all burst out laughing as Sisu continued to swim around.

"Alright Captain Boun. To Fang." Ray announced.

...

A few hours later, everyone was seated around a table going over their plan.

"Alright everyone, here's the plan." Ray said. "The last gem piece is in Fang, the most heavily guarded of the five lands. Now, they're protected by an artificial canal that separates them from the rest of the world. The only way on or out is by water. Luckily for us, we have a magic water dragon. Now, the palace will be swarming with Fang soldiers. To sneak past them we'll need to..."

"I got this guys." Boun cut in. "I'll take care of the first wave. Tong will follow up with his giant axe of bad-axery. And then come the Ongis and that crazy con baby, who will toss the gem to the Mighty Sisudatu. And then, bye bye binturis. Super flow plan, am I right?"

"Uh, no. Yeah, that's not flow. That's a clog." (Y/n) told him.

"I agree. Here's my plan." Sisu suggested. "We infiltrate Fang, confront Namaar, and offer him something nice and go, 'Hey! Wanna help us save the world? Because all it takes is one gem piece.' 'Yes! I've been waiting for someone to ask me! Here you go!' 'Best friends forever!'"

Everyone looked at Sisu like she was crazy.

"Yeah, I think I'd rather go with Boun's plan." Ray said.