Home Together

Suddenly, there's this woman with a slit mouth. The woman sits next to Aurora. She pulls out a blade. The woman drags the knife across Aurora's mouth. She then pushes Aurora's face so it faced Lorraine.

Lorraine sees Aurora's face covered in blood with a slit just like the woman's mouth. Lorraine screams in horror when she sees this.

~~~

Lorraine snaps out of her vision. She's panting and drenched in cold sweat. Ed glances at Lorraine when he hears her start to cry.

"What happened?" Ed asks.
"Aurora's in trouble!" Lorraine shouts and Ed can hear the fear in her voice.
"How is she in trouble?" Ed asks.
"There's a spirit after her!" Lorraine exclaims.
"Wh..." Ed starts to say.
"Drive faster! We need to get home to Rory!" Lorraine shouts.

Ed goes quiet and he steps on the gas harder.

~~~

Back at home, Aurora and Nana are just waking back up.
"Good morning Nana." Aurora says.
"Good morning Rory." Nana says back
They both get out of bed. They go to get dressed for the day.

A few minutes later, Aurora and Nana go downstairs to the kitchen. Suddenly, the phone rings.

"Hey mom." Lorraine says through the phone.
"Hey Lorraine." Nana says.
"How's Rory?" Lorraine asks.
"She misses you guys." Nana says
"We're on our way home now. We'll be there in 2 hours. Just make sure you keep an eye on Rory the whole time." Lorraine informs her mom.
"I will. I always do." Nana says.
"Bye mom. Tell Rory that Ed and I love her." Lorraine says.
"Bye Lorraine." Nana says.
They both hang up.

"Who was that?" Aurora asks.
"It was your mom. She wanted me to tell you that they're on their way. She also mentioned to tell you that her and daddy love you." Nana informs Aurora.
"I love them too." Aurora mutters.

"So what would you like for breakfast?" Nana asks.
"Pancakes!" Aurora exclaims because it's her favorite food.
"Ok!" Nana smiles at Aurora.

Nana makes the pancakes quickly. Aurora eats them up very quickly. She then excuses herself from the table.

~~~

2 hours later, Ed and Lorraine walk into the house. Aurora hears the front door open, so she runs downstairs. She sees her parents and she continues to run.

Aurora pulls her Ed and Lorraine into a hug. Lorraine picks Aurora up and places Rory on her hip.
"Nice to meet you too, Rory." Lorraine smiles and Aurora smiles back.

"Hey pumpkin." Ed says.
Lorraine gives Aurora to Ed. He places Aurora on his hip.
"Hey daddy!" Aurora exclaims happily.
Ed puts Aurora back down.

Ed and Lorraine go out their things away. They then go downstairs and see Aurora with Nana in the kitchen. They're laughing together while cooking.

Lorraine and Ed smile at them.
"Looks like you guys are having fun." Lorraine makes a remark.
Nana and Aurora look over at Ed and Lorraine. Rory smiles.
"Come help!" Aurora exclaims happily.

Ed and Lorraine go over to Nana and Aurora. Ed stirs the pasta. Lorraine gets the tomato sauce.

Aurora gets a weird feeling so she looks over towards the doorway. She sees the woman she saw yesterday peaking around the corner of the doorway. Aurora freezes in shock.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" Lorraine asks when she sees Aurora looking distracted.
Aurora snaps out of her trance.
"Nothing." Aurora mutters.
Lorraine goes over to Aurora and places her on the ground.

Aurora goes to sit at the table with Lorraine and Nana.
Ed brings them all their plates. They all eat together as a family.