𝑺𝑬𝑫𝑰𝑪𝑰

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Elijah repeated like a prayer, "Merlin, Hectate, Morgana, I pray to you for mercy! Make her stop!" he continued, wailing.

Everyone just stared at them, dumbfounded. Apart from Blaise, who was hyping them up while saying things along the lines of "Yes, get it, girl! Get it, Pansy!"

"Take that, you fat Bitch."

"Whoo! Go, bestie!"

Estelle couldn't resist herself. How could she not join in? "Fuck him up!" she shouted.

Pansy, Blaise, and Elijah instantly stopped as Estelle just looked at them innocently. All four shrugged and continued hyping Pansy up — apart from Elijah.

The whole hall started at them incredulously – apart from Slytherin as they were already used to it. You'd be surprised how many times a day Elijah gets hit with a book by Pansy, and Blaise starts hyping them up, with Estelle eventually joining.

Daphne cleared her throat, "Anyways, so what's wrong, Estelle?" she asked, leaning forward as if it was a secret.

Standing up, Estelle motioned for them all to follow her.

They were all sitting on the emerald velvet loveseats in the privacy of the Slytherin common room where no one was, as they were all still at breakfast.

Estelle sighed and closed her eyes, a crease appearing between her brows, "I-" she stopped and looked at them, "I'm so sorry."

They all looked at her, confused. "For what, Estelle?" asked Odette, slightly surprising them all, as she was known for not talking much.

"I'm sorry for how I acted, and I'm sorry for keeping so many 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨 from you all, but you must understand, it is not because I do not want to tell you all, it is that you're all not ready," explained Estelle, looking at them with pleading eyes, pleading for them to understand.

They didn't understand, but they respect her enough to not push.

They were all silent, neither knowing what exactly to say.

Draco reached across the console table, took his cousin's hand in his, and stared her straight in the eyes, "You'll tell us one day, and when that day comes, we will support and continue loving you, Estelle. We're family – all of us – we don't just give up on each other when times are tough. And if this secret - or secrets plural - is as bad as you make it out to be – we will not leave you." he spoke passionately, hoping his message was loud and clear to her.

Tears sprung to her eyes, guilt creeping up on her. She wasn't too sure she could ever tell them. She's never done it before – excluding Helena and Luna.

"Thank you," she spoke, even as her voice cracked.

They will never know; she's here for revenge, and that's it.

"You're so boring." moaned Estelle, lounging lazily on her chair, feet hanging off the edge. "Aren't you meant to be in your own body now? And, I don't know, off killing muggles?"

Tom stared at her in amusement, "It would be a bit suspicious if I just suddenly disappeared."

Estelle paused in thought, "True." she said, taking a huge bite of her apple.

After she finished her apple, Estelle shot up in her seat and excitedly hit Tom, "You know what I just realised?" she left him no time to reply, "We could turn into the evil queen from Snow White and poison someone with a blood-red apple. Oh my Merlin! why has no one ever done that?" She was amazed, how in all her years had she never thought of that?

Tom looked at her in astonishment, "I wonder why." he replied drily.

She huffed and rolled her eyes, "Come on!" she whined, "It's fucking great! I mean it's not original or as gory as I like to do it – I mean witness – but it's great because someone would actually eat it, as a joke, because – duh – that's what they would think it is – but it's not!" Again, Tom just stared at her. "Admit it! It is a great plan. No one could even trace it back to you."

He considered it and smirked; while nodding his head, "You know what? It is pretty great."

She stood up excitedly, "Thank you!"

"A great way to make you look stupid!" he shouted, slapping his chest laughing.

Estelles' jaw dropped, and she pointed a finger at him, "You - You just don't appreciate my amazingness, Tommy."

"What is amazing about you?" he inquired teasingly.

She scoffed, "Everything. The amount of insanity you hold probably makes you too blind to see it."

He rose an eyebrow, "I mean, I'm not going to deny it; I'm not a liar."

Estelle thought for a moment and realised he had never lied to her, yes: kept information from her, but never lied.

"At least you can admit it."

"Pick a colour, any colour." witched Pansy, waving her hands above the 20 colours they have.

Estelle thought for a moment and sighed in defeat, "Oh, I don't know Pans. This is too hard." she declared.

Odette, who was reading beside her, eyed all the colours for a moment, "I'd pick that rose pink colour to be safe as you'll be seeing Narcissa soon. She will not like anything too bright and outgoing so close to yule."

Daphne, who was sitting in a chair across the room petting Flora, added, "True, you know how Cissa is."

Nodding her head, she agreed, "Let's go with rose pink then Pansy."

The four girls had all decided to have a sleepover in Estelles' dorm, as they were all convinced they are spending too much time around the boys – especially Elijah.

They had decided to paint each other's nails the muggle way, as it made the sleepover experience more fun.

"So, Stelle, where is your pet snake?" questioned Pansy as she carefully applied the light pink to her friends nails.

Estelle tensed up, and they all sensed it and looked at her. "What?" asked Daphne moving her Chanel sunglasses to the top of her head. No one questioned why she was wearing them inside; they all do weird things, and that's Daphnes.

"How do you know I have a snake?" she asked, but it was more of a command.

Daphne gave an unladylike snort, "We're not blind, Cherie. You bring that thing everywhere."

Estelle relaxed, "I let him go hunting. He was getting annoying. You know how pets are." she laughed awkwardly.

Flora hissed at her.

'Not you, my flower. Never you. Just Mortimer.' spoke Estelle through their link.

Flora purred.

Thankfully, they didn't think anything of it and laughed, "Don't we know it."

Estelle smiled slightly and looked down. 'He'll come back. He always does.' she told herself.

Only this time, she wasn't too sure.

★★★

hello!

i'm afraid to say my laptop has broken, so i am currently writing on my mums, but i should have a new one soon to write for you all.
not having a laptop has made me realise how much i love and want to write — just my luck, it brakes and i finally want to put out a new chapter. i had almost finished as well.

i also want to start a new book but i'm not even getting very far with this one, so i won't for you all. well, i might, we'll have to see.

anyways, what your favourite book? (not fanfic, sorry)
i need some recommendations.

i hope you all enjoyed and happy reading!

-abi