detention room

No one pov :  ace and aiden enters the detention room.. And sees bakugo arranged some of the high benches and made a bed of it. And laying there on his chest his left leg was touching his chest making his ass look bigger... Dam princess we didn't thought could already arranged the deskes hmm~ ace says going near bakugo and whispers in bakugou's ear... Mmn go away... Mosquito bakugo mumbled as he turned around..... Mous-ace asked looking at aiden who was trying to stop laughing... AHHH CREEPS bakugo yells as he opens his eyes and sees them... Aw come on aiden said as he puts his left knee on the arranged desks ... Heyyy bakugo yelled as he goes to push away adien from the table but ace got behind bakugo and grabbed bakugo by his hips and pulls him towards his you know what I mean... Wha-bakugo started blushing as bakugo gets pulled over ace's dick... Heah I said it... .. Anyway let's continue.... What's wrong adien said as he gets up on the desks and brushes his thumb over bakugou's lips.. Wha-what the hell.. Bakugou wispers loud enough for the tops to hear as ace puts his both hands inside bakugou's uniform and squeezed bakugou's boobs... No... I ment Titides... No boob-titie-....... Yes pecks you know mens have pecks and women have boobs... But bakugo... Got both... Continue why am I doing this.......... Stop bakugo wispers to them in this situation bakugo forgot he had a qurik... Why babe?  Adien asked before bakugo could answer aiden attacked bakugou's lips kissing him roughly as ace attacked bakugou's soft pale neck... MMMMPPHH muffled yelled confused... As he tries to push both of them.. But they pinned his hands. .. Let me go bakugo said scared as he looked down.. What the hell what is happening with me why am I scared.. It's ok bunny ace said as he pats bakugou's hair.. As he and aiden gets off the besk and they both.. Takes each desks for them self.. He-bakugo was about to yell but he shuts his mouth as he sees ace and aiden setting their desks and talking like  nothing happened... HEY Detention is over Mr Aizawa sensei told me to tell you guys said a random student from another class.. Oh let's go ace said to aiden ignoring bakugo as they walks out of the room.. While they noticed bakugou's cute angry/confused pout.... I hate them bakugo mumbled as he gets out of the detention room as well...

Phew it took me a dayyyy for me to think and write.... The end bye tata bye good bye see you byee bye