'I... can't pass any information now... nor can I contact the other two. I have to get out... now... to where... Tengen-sama is...' Thought Makio threw her front blond hair, while the back is brown.

"Someone's coming again, the Ogimoto house is a troublesome bunch." Said the voice in a 'tch' manner.

The demon squeezed their belt making Makio groan in pain and surprise.

"If you make any noise, I'll crush your innards into smithereens!"

There was a moment of silence before Inosuke thought of something, such a surprising thing for this boar head.

'Weird, this feels weird. Is she in a bad situation now? I can't tell...

That room... is where Makio is, feels disgustingly weird, yet...' He thought before running towards the door and opened it, which shocked the demon.

When Inosuke arrived in the room, it was completely destroyed. Everything had cuts, scratches all around the wall, ceiling and floor.

'There's wind, but the windows aren't open... IN THE CEILING! It's definitely a demon! It's the afternoon right now, so it must have fled upwards!'

Inosuke grabbed a bowl of soup and yelled his head off.

"HEY YOU! I KNOW YOU'RE THERE!!" He screamed before throwing the bowl at the ceiling.

Suddenly, the whole room began making squirming sounds coming from everywhere.

"YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY!!" He yelled again.

'Where is it going?! Where's it running to?! Is it moving from the ceiling to the walls? Alright, I'll punch the wall and drag it out!' Thought Inosuke while running towards the sound, and when he ran to the corner, a dude showed up, Inoko didn't even waver and punched his face.

"Arg!" Yelled the guy as he was pushed into the wall.

"Kyaaa!"

"She hit him!!" Two women yelled seeing this happen in front of them.

'Dammit! I messed up!! It escaped downwards!' Thought Inosuke.

'It's there! It's here... no here! Dammit... It's hard to sense anything! I lost sense of it! God dammit... because everything got in the way!!

~~~ With Zenitsu ~~~

'I somehow lost sight of myself... I was supposed to look for Uzui-san's wife, Hinatsuru...but I can't do much about being good at playing the Shamisen and the Koto. But like, what now? I've just been listening in this whole time, but there's nothing about Hinatsuru-san. I've heard about the madam dying two days ago or something... so everyone is feeling gloomy. Nobody's talking.' Thought Zenitsu as he walked down an hallway to another.

Zenko was concentrating on listening what happened in the house when he heard a girl crying. Wanting once more to be the hero and same the moment, he rushed to help the poor girl.

"Wha?! What happened to this room?! This room is so messed up!!" He yelled, making the girl jump in surprise.

Her hair was completely disheveled, not to leave out the fact that her clothes were as well and her eyes were puffy from crying for a while.