"I'm busy." Wanda replied. "And annoyed at you."

"You are hurting my feelings right now." Pietro joked receiving only a roll of the eyes from his sister who was already typing some things. "I am starving. But since I'm a very thoughtful brother, I'll go get our lunch. And you will stop for a few minutes to eat with me, Wanda."

"Mm-hmm."

"I'm serious." He returns standing up. "And tomorrow, wear the dress I bought. It's pretty, and I know you want to impress a certain someone at the party."

Wanda cleared her throat, her face slightly flushed. "Let me work, please." She asked quickly, and Pietro laughed, walking toward the exit.

–//–

Pietro was right about the dress. Although Wanda didn't really want to admit it, she was out to impress someone at the Expo, she herself ended up being impressed with the way the fabric hugged her curves and made her look really attractive.

It seemed to be the same opinion of all the other people around, the journalists and photographers of the event moved frantically to get some pictures of her as soon as she got out of the car and walked through the gate of Stark Industries - the headquarters of the Expo for almost five years - golden invitation in hand.

Wanda knew the vast majority of the investors and other leaders, but much of the party was made up of diverse employees from various companies around the United States and the world so she rotated her gaze in search of some familiarity around them and smiled when she found her team near a corner.

The redhead made her way leisurely to her colleagues - smiling and waving greetings to any known faces along the way - and was just about to catch up with a very elegant Natasha Romanoff chatting with her equally stunning wife Maria Hill when someone approached her.

Cat Grant was the founder of CatCo Worldwide Media and Wanda hadn't decided if she was exactly a big fan of her. She knew she hated the story that reduced her achievements to her tits, but after her not so polite letter to the company about this, it was very often that Miss Grant approved the content about the growth of Wanda's company. In the end, the redhead had the impression that Cat had no malicious intentions. She simply liked money, and as it happens, gossip sold very well.

"Wanda, how lovely it is to see you again." Greeted the woman as she stood in the redhead's way, and the younger woman forced a smile.

"Cat, hello."

"Tell me, dear, is today finally the day you're going to guarantee us an exclusive on your love life?"

Wanda gave a short, confused laugh at the direct and so sudden question. "My love life?"

"See, the Daily Bugle staff is going to be all over Strange and his mysterious new employee, but I've already seen a more exclusive story the moment you stepped out of your car." Cat counters with eyes glittering with mischief, and Wanda frowns completely lost in this whole story. "And I would like the exclusivity."

"Sorry, Cat, I'm not..." Wanda began but her gaze caught a certain figure in the crowd, carrying drinks for Nat and Maria. You looked stunning, the suit was tight and hugged your curves, it even had a tie and Wanda could already imagine herself pulling it to bring you close. And it was dark green, like her dress. Like her eyes. Oh.

"All right, Wanda, dear? Your face has suddenly turned red." Cat asked, and despite the brief concern in her tone of voice, she still had a mischievous expression, sure enough, she had followed Wanda's gaze around the room and was having a head full of ideas about what might be going on.

Clearing her throat, and doing her best to look not the least bit affected by the whole thing, Wanda forced another smile before answering, "I'm fine, I was just looking for my team. About the exclusive, I don't know what you're talking about."