•❥𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟵: 𝙇𝙤𝙨𝙩

"(Y/N)!" Brian shouted, running over to you as you laid on the pavement, losing blood very quickly.

The guitarist was furious that the other boys had appeared as though they had already resigned themselves to something that Brian refused to let happen.

Freddie had already pushed open the door to the store, loudly begging one of the store assistants to phone for an ambulance, which they had gladly done - everyone desperately worried about you.

The other three boys were standing there, panicked expressions on their faces as Brian held you in his arms, studying you with a terrified gaze, for you were bleeding at an alarming rate.

You were still breathing, but barely.

Roger was scanning the area with tears in his eyes, already knowing who was responsible.

Brian had your blood all over him, but he didn't care - he needed you to stay with him, he needed you.

But it was clear to see where the bullet had struck you - right through your heart. Even if the ambulance arrived quickly enough, there were little to no chances of you surviving a hit to your heart.

John brought a hand up to his mouth as he began to cry, already seeing how it would end.

There was too much blood loss at too quick of a rate.

You weakly brought yourself to stare at Brian, your ability to breathe speedily abandoning you.

"(Y/N), (Y/N)," he whispered, his voice cracking as he glanced at all the blood you were losing. "It's okay, please, it'll be okay, you'll be alright," he tried to reassure you, even though the reality was clear.

He was in denial.

"Please, please, baby," he begged quietly. "Not like this, please, not like this,"

But by then, you were already gone - your breathing having ceased.

"(Y/N)," he repeated, shaking his head before turning back to look at the boys helplessly. "Get someone, anyone! Do something! Why are you just standing there?!" he turned back to look at you toward the end of his last demand. "Love, please, just a little...longer," he faltered. "Just hold on,"

Freddie fell to his knees, his expression empty as tears gathered in his eyes. "She's...gone, Bri," his own voice cracked. "It's too late,"

"No, no," Brian insisted, anguish in his voice as he cradled your limp form in his arms, rocking back and forth.

Even in that state, there was something so...serene about you - even though your life no longer resided in your body, there was something angelic that lingered.

Perhaps because it hadn't been your intended time yet, and someone had snatched your freedom from you before you'd had the chance to live.

There was no 'goodbye', no preparatory arrangements, no final moments to set aside for closure - it was simply gone in an instant, snatched away just like that.

"She's..bled out, Bri," Freddie's voice cracked again. "She's gone,"

The agony on Brian's face, when he came to the devastating understanding that you were indeed gone, could not have been described with words - it was far too painful.

But he broke into gut-wrenching sobs as he bent over you, hugging your body close to his as he wept. He was on his knees, begging for it to have all simply been a terrible nightmare - but it wasn't.