𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥

✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎.ʚ🎶ɞ.⁎∗❥⃝**͙✦͙͙͙

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿:
𝗔𝘄𝗸𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

"I WILL BE BACK SOON! PREPARE BREAKFAST AND WAIT FOR ME!"

That was what you said before running to the demon slayer HQ, leaving your three husbands and two demons in awkward silence. The five of them sat in the common room only staring at Diavolo and Lucifer. For your husbands, they were dressed rather strange. Those clothes were like the ones in that advanced part of Tokyo where people wore fancy outfits. In general, the three men were suspicious of those two strangers you have brought. What made it worse was that you left them alone without any explanation at all.

What if you were replacing them?

The thought scared them, especially Suma who was about to cry. Makio glared at them, already not liking the two, "Since you two came with Y/N sama, where did you find her? We have been looking for her." He asked, looking directly at Diavolo's eyes. The red haired male laughed nervously, "Well, about that..." He trailed off and then started to explain everything about teleporting you to Devildom which made the three husbands overwhelmed.

Suma was beyond frustrated that he grabbed Diavolo by the collar and started to shake him while crying, "How dare you kidnap my wife like this?! Do you know how worried I was?!" He exclaimed as he cried, endless tears running down his cheeks. Makio seemed no less angry than Suma, "You are planning on devouring OUR wife because she kills you kind, demons!" He yelled as he was about to launch at Lucifer, but Hinatsuru stopped him.

"Both of you calm down!"

After a lot of struggles, Hinatsuru managed to calm his co-husbands. Suma was still sobbing while having a cute frown and Makio was glaring at the two, not really accepting them in this house. Hinatsuru sighed and smiled sadly at the two demons, "I apologize for their behavior, they tend to be overprotective sometimes." He said while the other two looked away, not feeling sorry at all. Lucifer shook his head, "It's quite alright, we understand their reasons for getting mad." He politely stated. Diavolo nodded in agreement to what Lucifer said, "Y/N actually told us to bring her here because she had to inform you about this." He explained, trying to assure the three husbands.

Everything went awkwardly silent again as the five kept on staring around them while trying to figure out what talk about. Hinatsuru stood up as the other four men stared up at him, "Come on Suma, Makio, let's prepare breakfast and some tea for our guests and Y/N sama." He said and the two stood up, leaving the room without saying anything. Hinatsuru sighed yet smiled at the his guests, "Please excuse us, make yourself at home." He respectfully bowed and left the room to go to the kitchen. Both demons let out a sigh of relief once the three husbands were out.

"Humans are surely scary."

"Indeed, my lord."

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

You had finally arrived to the demon slayer HQ to inform your master about your mission, sudden disappearance, and vacation. You just hoped that Oyakata sama would understand your circumstances and allow you stop your missions for just one year.

As you walked in the headquarters, you heard footsteps behind you, "Uzui san!" You turned around and saw Mitsuri and Rengoku walking through the gate after you. You smiled as Mitsuri ran to you, hugging you tightly, "Thank goodness you're fine! We have been looking for you!" She exclaimed and pulled away. Kyojuro who had just reached you both beamed at you, "I'm glad you're alright my friend! Me and Mitsuri just finished searching for you, but it seems it's not needed anymore!" He said with his booming voice. Mitsuri looked up at you with worry since you were a bit taller than her, "Where have you been? We were all worried about you." Asking this, the pink and green haired hashira looked at you with anticipation along with Kyojuro.

You couldn't just tell them that you were teleported to a world underground and that you will stay there with bunch of demons, it's unbelievable and unacceptable. You struggle to find the right excuse to tell them, "Well, you see... um... the...the... THE DEMON! Yes the demon! I had to follow him to get rid of him!" You lied as the two looked at you with dumbfounded look.

You laughed nervously, "I have to go and report to Oyakata sama, see you later!!" With that, you sprinted away from them, leaving the two hashiras confused.

When you met Oyakata sama, you requested for a private conversation with him to which he gladly accepted. You explained everything to him and how the exchange program can help develop the relationship between human and the other demons. You told him that you only need one year and once you return, you return to hunt demons and even kill an Upper Moon if you encountered one. Oyakata understood you and accepted your request, but you told him to keep it a secret from the other hashiras. Your missions will be transferred to Rengoku and Giyuu for the whole year. Now all that left was to explain everything to your husbands.

-TIME SKIP-

"I'm home!"

You called and walked in, rushing toward the common room where you smelled a delicious scent of your husbands' cooking. You walked into the room and saw the five males seated around the table in complete silence, "Huh? What's with sudden quietness?" You asked as you looked at them strangely. Hinatsuru smiled at you and shook his head, "Don't bother yourself, Y/N sama. Please come in and eat, I'm sure you're hungry." He stated and you smiled.

Hinatsuru was the perfect husband who can read you like an open book. He was calm, collected and gentle unlike Makio and Suma.

You sat in your assigned place and put your hands in front of you in prayer position, "Itadakimasu!" As you said that, all of you started to eat, even Diavolo and Lucifer.

You all ate silently without saying anything, but curiosity was taking control over Makio who really wanted to know why those demons here. Eventually, he decided to speak what's in his mind, "Y/N sama, are you going to explain to us your sudden disappearance and why they are here?" He spoke up, glaring at the two demons. You sighed and placed the chopsticks down, taking in a deep breath.

"My boys, we're going to stay in Devildom for one year."