"leave my girlfriend alone" sae suddenly knocks rin's hand away, helping you. you had actually forgotten that he was sitting behind you.

he usually throws paper balls at you or pulls your chair back when you want to sit down.

shocked, rin actually lets go of you and turns to his best friend. "you guys have become so boring. i miss the old days - the teasing and insulting between you" he is now seriously offended and packs his bags as the lesson is over.

sighing, you look after him, packing up as well. "aren't you going to thank me?" sae grabs your wrist as you are about to leave.

wordlessly you look into his face. "if it wasn't for me, you would have hair like a man right now."

"at least i would be a more beautiful man than you" you counter, freeing yourself from his grip. at the moment you are avoiding him very much. the closeness to him is slowly starting to make you nervous.

and you don't want to feel like that. you don't want to become weak, not for him.

"y/n," he walks close behind you. "why are you avoiding me?" he just leans against your locker as you go to open it.

sighing, you push him a little to the right, open the locker and continue to ignore him. "i can't stand it when you ignore me" he whines like a child.

he prefers anything to your ignorance. he longs for your attention.

now you give in, close your locker so you are face to face with him. "give me one reason why i shouldn't ignore you."

"just one? i could write you a whole list," he grins charmingly, far too sure of himself. "for example, that you enjoy my closeness more than you would ever admit" he grabs you unexpectedly by the waist and pulls your body to his.

"are you sure about that?" you breathe against his neck. sensitively he notices how the hairs on the back of his neck stand up.

"this is my game, i started it," he breathes back, this time against your lips. "so i set the rules of the game too," he adds, letting go of you.

"watch out, when the game is over, i'm going straight out with reo."

unobtrusively, he tightens his grip around the handle of his backpack. "really?" he now stands close in front of you so that your back is pressed against the locker.

licking his lower lip, his eye contact with you deepens. "then i'll probably drag this relationship out as long as possible until he loses interest in you or finds someone else," he says, dead serious. "besides, no one goes out with you until we've had a date," he gets deeper and deeper into the role of the firm friend.

"you want a date?" you ask cheekily, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt. "a date with me, really?" you pull him provocatively a little down to you.

slightly tensed, he looks back and forth between your eyes and lips. "we'll meet tonight, send me your address and i'll pick you up" he really invites you to a date.

a real date.

surprised, you let go of his collar, only then noticing that his warm hand has been running over your leg the whole time.

"o-okay"

<3

"twenty more minutes" you mumble, seeing that he has written to you.

itoshi sae.
leaving soon (7:32pm).

as you look up from your phone into the mirror, you catch yourself smiling.

"stop it!" you admonish yourself.

you should never gloat too soon.

meanwhile, the slightly excited sae hurries down the stairs of his house. "i hope you got dressed up for me" misaki blocks his way out.

"don't be annoying" he just avoids her profound looks, pushing her aside.

"oh, whoever she is, i'm better" she has seen through him and suspects he wants to go on a date.

she quickly hugs him from behind when he finally wants to leave. "the itoshi sae i know doesn't go on dates. he gets what he wants. no fuss, no romance."

she remembers exactly where his weak points are. so it doesn't take long for her to run her hand over his fly and her other hand under his shirt. "you can have me just like that. you don't have to make yourself small for me, you don't have to pretend. i know you, you don't go on dates."

misaki tries to drive the desire for a date out of him and sae knows that you don't want anything from him.

don't you?

so this empty feeling finally defeats him. this assumption that you don't want him anyway, that it's pointless anyway.

"you're lucky i'm a bad person," he lowers his gaze before closing the door and pressing it against them. "and you're going to leave earlier than planned, understand?"

he never wants to see her again after this night, he wants to forget her, he just wants her to satisfy him.

that's all he would want from anyone. anyone but you? he doesn't know.

embarrassed, you pull out your phone, you've waited far too long for sae. only after half an hour did he cancel on you. supposedly he has a headache. who believes it, will be blessed.

"reo," you speak into the receiver when it finally picks up. "will you meet me?"

both can play this game.

this evening is far from over, but if you had known what to expect, you would have definitely stayed home.

meeting mikage reo was a mistake.