He was typing something on his laptop.

Effortlessly looking handsome.

She was gawking at him without blinking her eyes. Not even once!

" its bad to gaze someone babygirl" he said smirking.

Her mouth went dry. She looked away fidgeting her fingers. He stood up keeping his laptop aside. And took baby steps while she moved back.

" um... wo... your lunch" she said pointing at the table.

He nodded looking at her.

She quickly turned away to leave, he caught her dupatta and drapped it on her head.

" your dupatta slipped down " he whispered in her ear and she nodded faintly.

And ran out of the room. With heart heart beating soo loudly that she could hear it and bumped to Junaid.

Who looked at her with annoying look.

'' sorry bhai... wo jaldi me " she mumbled.

He hummed and said, " bhen pani pila de, teri zalim bhen toh degi nhi tu hi dede"

She nodded .

Junaid slipped down on the sofa closing his eyes. He was hella tired.

" bhai pani" fiza said.

He gupled and was about to leave when zoya came.
" aree wah junnu aa gya " she said wiggling her eyebrows.

Junaid looked away a walked out.

Zoya frowned.
" isse kya hua ab?" She said and Fiza shrugged her shoulders.

She ran behind him and yelled his name.

He stopped and said, " I don't have time for your drama zoyi!" And drove away.

While she was left standing angrily.

" aane do fir btaongi!" She mumbled and ran in.

----

It was lunch break when Juweria went to her cafeteria and ordered a burger and a coke.

Meanwhile two girls approached towards her and said, " you are Waqaur sir's wife right?"

She nodded slowly.

" ooo. I feel soo pity for u darling, matlab tumare husband ne tume apne cabin me bhi offer nhi kiya lunch!" Said the first one.

While the other one laughed .

" aree not only her husband. Even her father and her taya abbu invited her!" Said the other one and both laughed like hyenas.

Juweria rolled her eyes and said, " my husband, my father and life. What's your problem ? Or agar kitni badi company me bhi kam karke tum logo yu typical aunties ki tarha goosips karni h toh better give ur resignation darling!.. or else start ur own show somewhere in the middle of a mohalla" she said and walked away.

While others laughed at those two. Who's self respect was not crushed by their own feets!

Waqaur had a huge smile. He was standing being proud at his lady.
Though she was his priority. But when it comes for hardwork no one should be advantage of being silver spoon. This was his only moto in life.

In the same way he made Junaid work like other new employees. Hard work, passionate and truthfully.

He smiled and walked away to his cabin. No before messenging his manager to throw this two girls out of the company.

On the other hand, Haider was not answering Maha's calls. As he knew that she will throw tantrums and he didn't wanted to get aimed of her anger and tantrums at the very same time.

" mir" he heard a sweet voice. That made him jump on his place.

" so u were ignoring me? Don't u?!" She standing with a hockey stick smiling innocently towards him.

He gulped and hoped down his chair.

And next, whole cabin was destroyed by Maha!

Haider holded her firmly and hugged her, " shhh its ok.. maha.. its ok... will get engaged soon very soon" he said cooing her like a baby.

" promise?!" She asked glaring him.

" hmm, obviously or else ur next target will be my head, right amour?" He asked nervously.

She smiled ear to ear and nodded.

-----

Asslamualaikum ❣

Hope you are doing well 😊

Do vote comment and follow ❤

How was the update 👉👈🙂

Till than

Allah hafiz ❣

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें