Part 27 - Neeye Vaazhkai Enben❤️

Start from the beginning

Kathir MV : Accho evlo cute babydoll.. naan actually ava mela interest ah irukenu nenachu tha kiss panen.. ofcourse ava mela respect nerya iruku.. avala nalaiku epo da paapom nu iruku..

Kathir then went to sleep that night, with excitement and eagerness in his mind to see Mullai the next day.

ONE MONTH LATER

Kathir came to office that morning, feeling exhausted. The entire month had gone by since he had been seeing Mullai and his confession, in his dream every night. There wasn't a single moment during the day when he wasn't thinking about her. Even during meetings and events, all he could think of was her. If he wasn't thinking of her, he would link something to her so that he could.

He hadn't been able to put his 100 per cent into work as well. No one had ever had such an effect on him. He would be lost in her thoughts, but still wasn't ready to accept his true feelings for her, as he believed that love never existed and whoever loves you, leaves you and goes away. After, he lost his father whom he loved the most, he was afraid to love anyone as he feared losing them.

Endless dreams about Mullai and his love confession were making him restless and anxious. He even thought of visiting a psychiatrist, but dropped the plan as he was hardly getting the time. All this had been giving him mental strain and he hadn't been able to sleep properly since the past month. His eyes looked droopy and he looked like he was in urgent need of a vacation. He was glad that no one had noticed his condition; however Lakshmi amma had questioned him multiple times about the same every morning, and today was no exception.

Kathir entered his cabin and made an important phone-call to America. He then completed some important paper-work. Meena came in and greeted him.

Meena : Good morning, Sir

Kathir : Good morning, Meena. Do I have any meetings today?

Meena : Wait sir, I'll just check

Meena went over to her desk and checked the organizer. She then returned to Kathir's desk. He was lost in Mullai's thoughts. Meena called out to him many times but he didn't listen. Finally, Meena scream out his name.

Meena : Kathir sir..

Meena's voice tore through Kathir's thoughts and he snapped out of his thoughts. He quickly regained his composure.

Kathir : Yes...yes Meena?

Meena : Sir, you have a meeting scheduled for 2 pm today with the Chairman of Capetown Constructions.

Kathir : Okay, anything else?

Meena : No Sir

Kathir : Okay, you may get back to your work then. Please inform me if anything urgent comes up.

Meena nodded and headed over to her desk. She had been observing Kathir for the past month and his behaviour had begun to puzzle her. He seemed lost most of the time and it had begun affecting his work. She would always tell him regarding some important meeting and he forgot about it till the last moment until she reminded him and he would hurriedly leave for it then.

It was unusual for her because Kathir never forgot a thing and would keep a track of all the things he was supposed to do for the day. So this change in behaviour had left her slightly worried and puzzled at the same time. Another thing she noticed that his eyes would light up whenever Mullai came in the cabin.

Even earlier, when they had exposed Inba and Venba, the way Kathir had begun hitting Inba seemed more out of care and concern for Mullai rather than protecting her. She tried telling herself that she was just seeing things and was working her brain overtime but she could not help but notice the signs.